Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So stocked I was able to get my hands on these! $300 but it is the lowest I've seen in my size so I jumped on them! No negotiating or anything, didn't want to end up like the dude who lost on Packers for $250 over $10.

awesome pickup! for 300usd i would have been all over these, since they are my size 
nerd.gif

I know I've said they are in my top 5 GLV but I still don't know whether to cop the medics... So many releases...

Luckily I don't like those medics that much, next week is going to be the problem for me.

didnt get a 12 on the first drop...missed the first restock due to a date (was good though), didnt get a 12 now, got card declined at laced (dont know why)....local spot told me they gonna do the release on monday due to sneakerness amsterdam....so i got tickets for the last season day of bundesliga and will be out of town....now they doing the release in the morning! 

my luck is now in the hands of 2 good friends trying to look out for me! really pissed 
mean.gif

Everyone with MTs right now is making me mad jelly!! [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

i just grab the opportunity to copped these from overseas. dont want to wait for stateside release which i usually struck out[emoji]128556[/emoji] MT Glv are really dope.

Back
Top Bottom