Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm New To The Asics Line Myself, So Take This For What You Will....

I Would Consider Myself A True To Size 10

In Both The GLIII'S And GLV's, I Have Found That Sizing Up .5 To A 10.5 Is Most Comfortable For Me.

I'm Far From Am Asics Expert, But Have Had The Same Sizing Questions Myself Lately
wink.gif

Hope That Helps
nthat.gif
Thanks man! I am fairly new to Asics as well, both of my pairs are glv and I heard sizing can be all over the place. Appreciate the response.

Last edited:
$269 :wow:

Are going to do it? I think I might. Doubt I will get them at retail.
I guess the worse that could happen would be having my money refunded?

$284.99 shipped...pass

I like them, but not for more than $200

If you preorder, hope they come thru for you

$284.99 shipped...pass

I like them, but not for more than $200

If you preorder, hope they come thru for you
I doubt I'll get them at retail. Which means I'll probably end up paying close to $300 resale if I wait. I'm torn at the moment.

Just don't know if its worth preordering since they really can't guarantee me a pair.

Preorders are for the birds.. I'd rather take my own chances then loan some clown my cash imo :nerd:

Last edited:
I doubt I'll get them at retail. Which means I'll probably end up paying close to $300 resale if I wait. I'm torn at the moment.

Just don't know if its worth preordering since they really can't guarantee me a pair.

I think it's the best price you'll see if you don't get them at retail. It sounds like you don't have a place to go and get them at retail so I would consider it. If you really like the shoes and have the money why not.

I think it's the best price you'll see if you don't get them at retail. It sounds like you don't have a place to go and get them at retail so I would consider it. If you really like the shoes and have the money why not.
Just sketchy. Paying for something they don't have in hand. Idk. Worried I'm getting scammed.

Medica are finally out for delivery. Hope they arrive before I have to head out. Anyone of you east coast guys that received them already get that fuzzy suede?

I honestly dont mind the fuzzy suede like some of yall do. Unless its so fuzzy you cant tell its perforated (like my WCP atlantic gel sights).

Its also annoying when the two shoes have different suede but that happens alot. 

how do you type like that? do you manually cap the first letter of every word, or is there a plug in. 
serious question. i see people typing like this all the time. wild. 

Glad I'm not the only one that questions this.
People who type like that get the immediate block. I have a hard time reading those posts.

Wouldn't be surprised if my Afews make it here before my HALs :\

where did you get you HAL Medic from? I copped mine at Paar laden, I didnt receive a shipping info. I had to email them yesterday day and they gave my shipping details. Their courier is Post.At and the approximate delivery is 7-9 days :smh:

Back
Top Bottom