Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So R affews delayed for some U.S. shops there seems to be quite a few that haven't posted they'll have the affews yet eb, kith, an those few others

nthat.gif

Monkey times are my favourite GLV so far... Great colourway and the leather is really good - at least for asics standards anyway. regarding the medics, I saw them up close and they were a little underwhelming. almost like the colours don't pop or contrast enough except the orange

Man the monkey times do nothing for me at all. Man I hope my Medics arrive today. It seems like I ordered them forever ago.

Man the monkey times do nothing for me at all. Man I hope my Medics arrive today. It seems like I ordered them forever ago.
I agree.  Monkeys are just.....nothing to me.  

I would like to see my medics sometime in 2015.  They got to NY from Aus no problem.  It is  the ******* USPS .

Last edited:

I agree.  Monkeys are just.....nothing to me.  

I would like to see my medics sometime in 2015.  They got to NY from Aus no problem.  It is  the ******* USPS .
mine sat for 3 days. it didn't even update that it left...

mine sat for 3 days. it didn't even update that it left...
Didn't order the Medics but I do order a lot of stuff from overseas. Every single time, no matter where my packages come from, they sit in NY for exactly 3 days. Then it doesn't update again until they're in my city.

patiently waiting for medics to hit the states.. how the hell am I going to buy these a few joints lmao :smh:

Back
Top Bottom