Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Social Status Charlotte got the afew asics in last night. Said they were releasing today and take phone orders.

They opened at 11 and said they already sold out. Seems very fishy

well only afew pairs were made...
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm intrigued by all those GL3's from Journeys. 

I'm all about speckled mids, and that new material style looks like it could be pretty rugged.

Thanks guys for the answers regarding sizing of Saga and pricing on Anniversary pairs...

Another question... So if I would trade Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" for Asics x AFEW Gel Lyte III "Koi" what ratio should be fair in this transaction?

Thanks guys for the answers regarding sizing of Saga and pricing on Anniversary pairs...

Another question... So if I would trade Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" for Asics x AFEW Gel Lyte III "Koi" what ratio should be fair in this transaction?
your chis are worth more $$$ to resellers. but to answer your question, yes, I was planning on trading my chis for afews but that fell thru. 

Last edited:

your chis are worth more $$$ to resellers. but to answer your question, yes, I was planning on trading my chis for afews but that fell thru. 
What went wrong?

I see listing with very different asking prices for both... But I am not sure for how much are either really going. Looks like Kois with the wooden box are worth more than Chicagos but without it they are a bit less... On www.klekt.in people are offering 800€ for the wooden box and Kois, not sure if they actually pay that much...

I just didn't end up getting the 1s as planned.... luckily i had a backup plan 
happy.gif

I bet you can find someone willing to trade the wood box kois for the chis. 

800€ is preposterous

Last edited:

What size are u looking for?

Just out of curiosity. Do people ever use PayPal gift? And has anyone had any luck reclaiming gift payment that they got scammed on?

No, I did not get scammed. But I know someone that did.

Back
Top Bottom