Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just out of curiosity. Do people ever use PayPal gift? And has anyone had any luck reclaiming gift payment that they got scammed on?

No, I did not get scammed. But I know someone that did.
I remember back in the day when I use to buy shoes off ISS everyone gifted and there was never a problem. Gifting is based solely on the honor system so I can see why there would be an issue with people scaming.

If your paypal is linked to your credit card and not your bank account you can file a charge back with your credit card company to get your money back but if it's directly from your bank account then you gotta take the L. Paypal is cracking down now tho and they're fining/banning any accounts that use gifting to sell products through the site.

The way I see it, if you're already paying couple hundred dollars for shoes then don't cheap out and just pay the extra 3%

I don't own either pair but if AFEW did the Crane's different story all I'm saying 

Last edited:
Spoke too soon^^

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity. Do people ever use PayPal gift? And has anyone had any luck reclaiming gift payment that they got scammed on?

No, I did not get scammed. But I know someone that did.
The one time i used a gifted payment, I got scammed.  I gave it a week and had a legitimate case for Paypal to rule in my favor.  Even though it was a gifted payment I still wrote what the product was in the "memo" portion of the payment. The fool then proceeded to fight the case saying we met in person and did the transaction that way. I laughed and told Paypal I live 700 miles away from the M'fer and they instantly took my side. Money was put back into my account almost instantly.

This threads gonna be more civilized for the next 3weeks so ill stay in here.

They didnt make the snowflake gl3 in my size so id be lying if i didnt love the V cw

But that damn branding on the heel smh

Last edited:
Looks like I'm gonna have to order 6 pairs of the GLVs to hopefully get a good pair. Micro perf is trash. When will people learn? NUBUCK IS KING

Back
Top Bottom