Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They look like a GR
Because it is, masked by Wale and exclusively selling it at Villa lol. People shouldn't be fooled by them attempting to manufacturing hype. its a black shoe with red and blue. Very basic

Last edited:

Because it is, masked by Wale and exclusively selling it at Villa lol. People shouldn't be fooled by them attempting to manufacturing hype. its a black shoe with red and blue. Very basic
i mean... people just went nuts for a white shoe w red and black (afew) i don't really follow... hype is hype, money spent on marketing ideally translates to increased profits for the manufactures/stores, right?  isn't that just business? 

Last edited:

I just hate to think that Wale would waste his time putting his name on something mediocre because he's probably been approached more times than a few to do some type of collab or throw his name on something. But you know more than I, Do you think there will be an online launch/later releases at more places or sole exclusivity to Villa? From the chatter so far don't know if they will be that hard to cop anyway.

They look like a GR

From that shot, they remind me of the GLV Oddity.

asics-gel-lyte-v-oddity-5.jpg

I just hate to think that Wale would waste his time putting his name on something mediocre because he's probably been approached more times than a few to do some type of collab or throw his name on something. But you know more than I, Do you think there will be an online launch/later releases at more places or sole exclusivity to Villa? From the chatter so far don't know if they will be that hard to cop anyway.
He has been approached by multiple people, and it comes down to $$$. Villa has a lot of money to do a type of partnership like this. They paid to be a part of it and sell it exclusively. If it wen't to sale at other stores I'd be shocked. It's villa only reason for being involved in hindsight, to be the only ones carrying it. Comparing it to the Pusha T project with Adidas, I think it really just comes down the the brand you are working with and what the intentions are. Adidas quality>Asics generally speaking. So we shall see. I don't think it's going to be terrible quality wise, but the colors already are underwhelming to me and very basic/gr. 

Last edited:

andrea pompilio x onitsuka tiger
I like 'em. They remind of the king push joints.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just received my pair and wanted to make sure. They are really nice, now trying to get the medics I'm a us12 if anyone could help, I'm based in the UK

yeah bro MT are really nice. loving the leather. Im sure someone might help you here with the Medics[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Thanks, I just received my pair and wanted to make sure. They are really nice, now trying to get the medics I'm a us12 if anyone could help, I'm based in the UK
Seriously doubt we'll be finding US12 medics. I've been looking since the 23rd for a pair and have no success still. Missed my chance for someone to proxy me a pair from the US for $160 cause I was waiting on a response from the company. So pissed. 

$200 
roll.gif

mmm, interesting, they give you a $20 price break if you are a sz 13 
mean.gif

guess at the end of the day a MSRP is just that, a SUGGESTION. 

Last edited:
work got me so busy i can never come in and check up anymore

medic release all done now I presume?

Back
Top Bottom