Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn you mean there's actually people who missed out on Medics? How is that even possible?
Yeah, me. Been busy with work, flying between San Diego and Houston, and packing for my move. That said, if anyone sees some Medics in a size 10, lemme know por favor. Hopefully I have time to check in the next few days for the MT. Not coming to NT for 5 days seems like an eternity. 
frown.gif

Yeah, me. Been busy with work, flying between San Diego and Houston, and packing for my move. That said, if anyone sees some Medics in a size 10, lemme know por favor. Hopefully I have time to check in the next few days for the MT. Not coming to NT for 5 days seems like an eternity. 
frown.gif
are you in orlando?

frown.gif
are you in orlando?
Nope. Grew up nearby - Deland. Still have family scattered throughout FL and I come home every occasionally since I still have my FSU and Bucs season tickets. Live in Houston till the 3rd week of this month, then off to San Diego for 4 or 5 years.

Last edited:
Yeah, me. Been busy with work, flying between San Diego and Houston, and packing for my move. That said, if anyone sees some Medics in a size 10, lemme know por favor. Hopefully I have time to check in the next few days for the MT. Not coming to NT for 5 days seems like an eternity. :frown:
Pm me

re: the Atmos camos, is there consensus these are not going to be widely avail. after tomorrows limited release? Any ideas on # of pairs? Wondering if I should pull the trigger for $275, sz 12?

Got my medics in today. The quality is great but I was hoping for more of a contrast between the white midsole and the grey bottom outsole in person. Might get rid of them soon if anyone is still in need of a size 10. Just looking to get back what I paid + shipping costs.

Got my medics in today. The quality is great but I was hoping for more of a contrast between the white midsole and the grey bottom outsole in person. Might get rid of them soon if anyone is still in need of a size 10. Just looking to get back what I paid + shipping costs.

Size ?

Yeah, me. Been busy with work, flying between San Diego and Houston, and packing for my move. That said, if anyone sees some Medics in a size 10, lemme know por favor. Hopefully I have time to check in the next few days for the MT. Not coming to NT for 5 days seems like an eternity. :frown:

looks like we have a match?

Man I did not expect the Koi's to go this high in resell, feeling pretty ****** about missing the 12.5s on Hanon and the $300 on eBay...

All those who sent me a PM for checkout links should have them.

Again, I am not sure if these will drop online at midnight. You can place your order now if you want to. Worst thing that can happen is they will cancel your order.

Again, I am not sure if these will drop online at midnight. You can place your order now if you want to. Worst thing that can happen is they will cancel your order.
just wait for midnight to place your order. if you will do it the soonest it might get cancelled

Props to you & what you do btw, got my Medics on the OG drop thanks to you. Random rep

Back
Top Bottom