Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hmmm, offered $200 for monkey times to secure or risk waiting until tomrrow online. what would ya'll do?

hmmm, offered $200 for monkey times to secure or risk waiting until tomrrow online. what would ya'll do?
200 shipped? Then maybe.... I like the shoe but I'm not sure if it is really hyped enough to pay 200. The lowest pair on eBay rn is 225, and it might drop.

Last edited:
Besides sneaker politics, does anyone know where the monkey times will be dropping online? Thanks.

Besides sneaker politics, does anyone know where the monkey times will be dropping online? Thanks.
its a toss up man, depends who has stock left over, if it happens it will be minimal and will be the reg players (packer, kith, bait, ubiq, etc...) just keep an eye on twitter and IG, best u can do. most of the 25th gliiis have sold in-store, but i bet some of these persist to make it online. 

LA gear x Asics Light-up GLVs dropping in 2016. 

happy.gif

they are hazards under a blacklight. idk why the rest doesn't glow but i thought it looked dope. 
roll.gif
That was my guess but i was confused about the dark spots...

Update:  SP changed pids 3 days ago and then took them off the site completely. They put new pids back up today. I will send links to whoever PM me and you can checkout today if you want.

Update:  SP changed pids 3 days ago and then took them off the site completely. They put new pids back up today. I will send links to whoever PM me and you can checkout today if you want.
bro you know there's a Politics employee on this thread right? So maybe you should just keep all that info on the DL. I'm not trying to be a di*k but I'm just saying

how do the Gel Saga's fit compared to the GL3 and GLV I'm usually a 12 in both so should I get 11.5 in Gel Saga or 12??? any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom