Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't know if I would even cop, but I hadn't seen pics of these anywhere else. Didn't even know these were gonna drop but found the pic on IG:

I was feeling the tan laser III's, but the tan laser V's look a little better (the black and burgundy look better too). The waves give some more pop. And my koi's are about to be sold as well for those interested in a 12.

Last edited:
Wale has been on NT for years.

Was always a cool dude.

Big into foams back then (before the foam hype).

I may sound stupid. but all these limited pairs are fire. what stores carry them? I'm in the philly area? or which websites ?

anyone got patta saga size 9.5 or 10 here for sell? please pm me, friend of mine are looking for his grail :D

about those overkills, they're looking like bandana pack GR from the gl3, so thats a pass for me

A buddy of mine is at day 2 of Sneakercon LA and Ruvilla has a booth. He sees a bunch of Bottle Rockets on the table and asks one of the guys to see if he can purchase me a pair and was told it was a raffle. I'm having no luck with any of this weekend's releases. FML

Whats up guys, Quick question to those dudes that often make customs, does anyone have a blank template of a GLV or GL3? so I can mess around as I prep for my first custom. Thanks!

A buddy of mine is at day 2 of Sneakercon LA and Ruvilla has a booth. He sees a bunch of Bottle Rockets on the table and asks one of the guys to see if he can purchase me a pair and was told it was a raffle. I'm having no luck with any of this weekend's releases. FML
went by there today.  saw the booth and saw them in hand.  kind of underwhelming. 

it was mostly J's and the runner scene was weak.  it was pretty ****** lol.  day 1 might've been better..

is anyone still on the lookout for a pair of the Atmos Gel Lyte V in a 10.5? I've been hooked up by 2 different NTers on both the RF x Diamond release and the Bottle Rockets for only retail after missing, so im looking to pass on the good karma/oops being thrown my way rather than score a couple quick bucks

shoutouts to @bigstress and maladeen maladeen

Last edited:
is anyone still on the lookout for a pair of the Atmos Gel Lyte V in a 10.5? I've been hooked up by 2 different NTers on both the RF x Diamond release and the Bottle Rockets for only retail after missing, so im looking to pass on the good karma/oops being thrown my way rather than score a couple quick bucks

shoutouts to @bigstress and @MaladeeN
welcome fam i try to help when i can.

shoutouts to @bigstress and maladeen maladeen

Me. Badly.

Back
Top Bottom