Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those Vs **** on the RFs 
laugh.gif

regardless of "quality materials"

Last edited:
Those GR "diamond" V's are a lot better than ronnies. If you wait long enough for the discount you could scoop probably around $80 or $90

I got a call from a customer service rep from Villa the other day. They took my money but couldn't fulfill my order online when I thought that I struck out due to no confirmation email. I guess they oversold the bottle rockets. They told me that they pulled all unsold pairs from their stores and would contact me if they find a size 11 once all shoes are back in the warehouse. I'm awaiting a call back from Villa by this afternoon to see if they found me a pair. Keeping my fingers crossed but highly doubt my size was unsold at a store. It seems like Villa is gearing up for 1 last restock on their website for all those still looking for a pair. I'll confirm that info if it's true once I hear back from them.

Last edited:
Bape look sick!

Can't help but think about those marbled Colette samples everytime I see the dotty pair. What could have been 
mean.gif

those Vs **** on the RFs 
laugh.gif

regardless of "quality materials"
i cringe everytime i see the diamond collab GLV. 

one of the worst releases in awhile in my book. 

those faux RF GLV's look pretty cool, but I'd rather save up a bit more to just cop the Mint CoA's instead. 

Back
Top Bottom