Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bangin! Much better. Toe box is synthetic tho if that bothers you. It doesn't bother me at.

Last edited:
no one feelin the koyos 
laugh.gif

Those GLV that they're calling poor mans Fiegs have been in the upcoming catalogs for the past year now. It's annoying that they're getting labeled as some sort of take-down cause they're not a collab when the GR was most likely designed first. I actually prefer the GRs more because of the white midsole and because I just prefer GLVs over Sagas

You got therm? Did the cart link I PM'd you work? And what's KWs? lol
lol re KWs, sorry wrong forum....

I guess I was able to "cartjack" them from the PM link you sent me. Once you posted the link, I was up on it, but it was showing the 12 OOS after I added it to my cart, so I tried 3 times, gave up, came back here, and posted, then thought, let me go back and try it, so after 3 more times, viola!, was able to get it to add to my cart. After i completed the transaction, I saw and clicked on both of your PMs but they were gone...so I guess they just had that one size.

Last edited:
lol re KWs, sorry wrong forum....

I guess I was able to "cartjack" them from the PM link you sent me. Once you posted the link, I was up on it, but it was showing the 12 OOS after I added it to my cart, so I tried 3 times, gave up, came back here, and posted, then thought, let me go back and try it, so after 3 more times, viola!, was able to get it to add to my cart. After i completed the transaction, I saw and clicked on both of your PMs but they were gone...so I guess they just had that one size.
Nice bro

proper had 1 size run for BOTH in store and online. rushed over there thinking they had a separate stock for the in store and they said nope! sold out online already! 
sick.gif

worse part was that i called first and the girl there said she still got them in store......WTF
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got my bottle rockets in... Pretty dope in person.... I didn't get the pin set... Was it in store only??
still haven't got mine, called and they said they were getting me a pair from in store stock since they didnt have enough in the warehouse.

Still on the hunt for a 10.5 in the bottle rockets. Sneaker groups looking for $225+ for em though.

proper had 1 size run for BOTH in store and online. rushed over there thinking they had a separate stock for the in store and they said nope! sold out online already! 
sick.gif

worse part was that i called first and the girl there said she still got them in store......WTF
laugh.gif

Didn't proper already release these instore? I just assumed these were "leftovers"

Back
Top Bottom