Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Trying to get that credibility back? 
roll.gif
Haha yeah man

yeah i need those half sizes to, g
You know what scares me about these? Sometimes as of late, there's been some gl3 and glv that haven't released in the states. So I'm gonna wind up waiting for these to hit the states on sale and watch it never happen. But if I pay retail, especially europe retail, that'll ensure that they will in fact come to the states. Always happens to me

You know what scares me about these? Sometimes as of late, there's been some gl3 and glv that haven't released in the states. So I'm gonna wind up waiting for these to hit the states on sale and watch it never happen. But if I pay retail, especially europe retail, that'll ensure that they will in fact come to the states. Always happens to me

same here g, sometimes i fend off looking at euro site so that i wont be temepted pay euro retail for a gr.

this one didn't come in the states and the glv gr i paid euro retail which went on sale a few months after i copped them at End

My bottle rockets finally came in today... They were missing the bottle rocket packaging i was promised by the guy on the phone, they sent it in a beat up blue asics box which is cut down every corner.
mean.gif
When you say guy on the phone, are you talking about from Villa? You got me wondering if I'll be getting the special box or not. After about a week and a half after release and numerous phone calls with Villa customer service stating they were pulling unsold shoes from stores and sending them back to the warehouse to try to fulfill online orders that they oversold, they finally refunded my money and said they could not fulfill my order for the bottle rockets. I hadn't checked my email until this morning and just saw that I got an email from Villa on Friday saying that they were able to find my size and that my order had shipped and recharged my CC. I'm happy I didn't pull the trigger on a pair for $240 from a reseller. I was convinced to do it since there weren't too many size 11's for sale in the aftermarket and I'm in Cali where the only way to get a pair out here was to enter and win a raffle at Villa's booth at LA Sneakercon. Really glad I got the shoe for retail.

Craze's red asics have that similar saucony epitome scaling. Doesn't look good from those pics in red/material being used.

When you say guy on the phone, are you talking about from Villa? You got me wondering if I'll be getting the special box or not. After about a week and a half after release and numerous phone calls with Villa customer service stating they were pulling unsold shoes from stores and sending them back to the warehouse to try to fulfill online orders that they oversold, they finally refunded my money and said they could not fulfill my order for the bottle rockets. I hadn't checked my email until this morning and just saw that I got an email from Villa on Friday saying that they were able to find my size and that my order had shipped and recharged my CC. I'm happy I didn't pull the trigger on a pair for $240 from a reseller. I was convinced to do it since there weren't too many size 11's for sale in the aftermarket and I'm in Cali where the only way to get a pair out here was to enter and win a raffle at Villa's booth at LA Sneakercon. Really glad I got the shoe for retail.
Yeah so what happened is that on release day my order went through since there was a pending charge on my cc and when i tried to place another order for them since i didnt think it went through the page gave me an error saying youve already placed an order for this product. So anyway i didnt get a confirmation number or email so i called on monday. The lady took down my info and said she saw i attempted to place an order and someone would call me back in a few minutes to give me more info. So a few hours later a guy called me back and said he would try and get me my size 12. I asked him if i would still get the special packaging and accessories and he said yes i would get all that stuff if i can find you a pair. 3 days later they emailed me saying they found me a pair in a size 12, i was very excited. Flash forward to yesterday, i open the box and find a ripped up blue asics box with my shoes squeezed inside... it's one of those situations where you get what you want but its not the same as it was said to be so you are still kind of bummed you know what i mean. Anyway im calling tomorrow to complain and to get my box.

Yeah so what happened is that on release day my order went through since there was a pending charge on my cc and when i tried to place another order for them since i didnt think it went through the page gave me an error saying youve already placed an order for this product. So anyway i didnt get a confirmation number or email so i called on monday. The lady took down my info and said she saw i attempted to place an order and someone would call me back in a few minutes to give me more info. So a few hours later a guy called me back and said he would try and get me my size 12. I asked him if i would still get the special packaging and accessories and he said yes i would get all that stuff if i can find you a pair. 3 days later they emailed me saying they found me a pair in a size 12, i was very excited. Flash forward to yesterday, i open the box and find a ripped up blue asics box with my shoes squeezed inside... it's one of those situations where you get what you want but its not the same as it was said to be so you are still kind of bummed you know what i mean. Anyway im calling tomorrow to complain and to get my box.

Well it looks like my chances of getting the special packaging just went down to zero. Oh well, I'll find out Thursday when they arrive. Please let me know if you were able to get the special box after you call Villa tomorrow. I'd be really interested to hear your results. I might do the same if all works out for you. Good luck man!

Well it looks like my chances of getting the special packaging just went down to zero. Oh well, I'll find out Thursday when they arrive. Please let me know if you were able to get the special box after you call Villa tomorrow. I'd be really interested to hear your results. I might do the same if all works out for you. Good luck man!
Yeah i'll update the thread tomorrow. It just really pisses me off that they publicly said EVERYONE INCLUDING ONLINE AND INSTORE WILL GET SPECIAL PACKAGING and then i open the box to find a blue asics box, even worse a blue asics box that looks super beat up and ripped at the corners. 

Ok so its been a minute since I've copped an Asics but seeing those white Nightshades today for the first time got my attention pretty quick lol Someone told me they may not make it over here to the US but I'm hoping he was full of it, I'm assuming they sell pretty quick but does anyone else think we'll get a shot at a wide release or will they be limited more than other Asics collection packs?

they had a 9.5 yesterday. threw them in my cart but didnt want to pay $143 for them in hopes they hit the states soon. guess someone scooped them up
5 Pointz had them too. I almost grabbed a US 9.5 but $140+ is a little steep because I'm sure it can be had for cheaper a little farther down the line.

http://www.5pointz.co.uk/mens-brand...ource=AWIN&utm_medium=AFFIL&utm_campaign=AWIN

Also, heads up for those looking for the GL3 50/50 pack -

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba....jsp?id=36777092&category=M-PREORDER-SNEAKERS

Went to Boston for the weekend and finally got to check out Bodega and Concepts.

Concepts was whatever...they're collabs are dope. They're in-store experience was underwhelming

Bodega is dope though. The layout. The sliding soda machine door. Definitely the better of the two stores. Best part about Bodega is they had Medics chillin on the shelf. Finally got my pair for retail. They also had the Collette x GL3 and the all white sock dart indepance day pack.

You guys looking for any of those three might wanna holler at w Boston connect if you have one.

2 days in the bean and I got medics and Marty mcfly sb's both for retail. That's a win.

Did anyone else who ordered bottle rockets from Villa get the blue box instead of the special packaging?

Went to Boston for the weekend and finally got to check out Bodega and Concepts.

Concepts was whatever...they're collabs are dope. They're in-store experience was underwhelming

Bodega is dope though. The layout. The sliding soda machine door. Definitely the better of the two stores. Best part about Bodega is they had Medics chillin on the shelf. Finally got my pair for retail. They also had the Collette x GL3 and the all white sock dart indepance day pack.

You guys looking for any of those three might wanna holler at w Boston connect if you have one.

2 days in the bean and I got medics and Marty mcfly sb's both for retail. That's a win.

glad you enjoyed it, I love this city :smokin

so i take it the Latigo Bays havnt come state side yet?

glad you enjoyed it, I love this city :smokin

so i take it the Latigo Bays havnt come state side yet?

I aint even get into the food, homie. I had some of the best seafood I've ever had in my life and I'm a Jersey kid!

AWESOME time in Boston. I saw this other store...Sneaker Junkies, I think. But it was closed when I saw it and I didn't get a chance to go back. Guess I'll have to come back. 4 Lobsters rolls weren't enough anyway.

Back
Top Bottom