Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Went to Boston for the weekend and finally got to check out Bodega and Concepts.

Concepts was whatever...they're collabs are dope. They're in-store experience was underwhelming

Bodega is dope though. The layout. The sliding soda machine door. Definitely the better of the two stores. Best part about Bodega is they had Medics chillin on the shelf. Finally got my pair for retail. They also had the Collette x GL3 and the all white sock dart indepance day pack.

You guys looking for any of those three might wanna holler at w Boston connect if you have one.

2 days in the bean and I got medics and Marty mcfly sb's both for retail. That's a win.
I miss the Bean.  Terribly.  Moved away in 2010. 
ohwell.gif
  Traveled extensively both domestically and abroad and Boston still rates as one of my all-time favorite cities, if not outright #1.  Great, great place.  Perhaps one day I'll move back, but cotdamn the cost of living is steep there!

Last edited:
I agree Bodega has one of the dopest setups of any store I've ever been to.... If you haven't been and you're around Boston its a must see...

Looking at getting a new running shoe and the Asics Gel Quantum 360 caught my eye. I have never owned an Acics shoe so can someone compare than with an UA shoe? I am looking at getting the speedform Fortis Twist or these new  Gel Quantum 360. Thanks

Well I just cancelled my order with Frequency UK for my Latigo Bay. They on some nonsense. First thing is THEY messed up and put the price for £75 and then I used the 10OFF coupon code which brought them down to £67.50 + £12.99 shipping. 

After DAYS of hearing nothing and my order saying processing, I hit them up like where is my shoes or the tracking. Guy comes back and say "We sent you a email about that. The shoe price was wrong" 

My Response: First thing is I didnt get a email. I have ALL shoe store filtered just to make sure nothing goes to trash or spam. Secondly, what you want me to do?

Dude's Response: Well we are willing to let you keep the original 10% off coupon and will will give you additional 10%. So your total will be £89.99 shipped. 

My Response: So you want me to give you another $15USD because you all messed up? 

Dude Response: Yes and we will have them shipped out international ground?!?!?!

My Response: "Ok" --------- BUT in my head I am like nah....I will find them elsewhere. I am a businessman and when you mess up, you have/should just eat it. Your customer caught you slipping, then its your fault and you just take the hit. 

Long story short, I just found my size on SoleHeaven for £92 shipped. And that is like express shipping. I much rather give my doe to them. I will pay the extra couple £. Wasn't about the money...it was about the fact that you held my order, never said anything after like 7 days, then when you do talk, you telling me to give you more money...NAH

Anyways I cannot wait to get these boys...so do to me. Much more clean than Kith x Diamond release. More Tiffany-ish.

Last edited:
Ebay seller dkballer22 has 8 Balls for $200 + $20 shipping.  Just ordered one of the two available.  Been on the hunt for these ; seems like a good price.

Well I just cancelled my order with Frequency UK for my Latigo Bay. They on some nonsense. First thing is THEY messed up and put the price for £75 and then I used the 10OFF coupon code which brought them down to £67.50 + £12.99 shipping. 

After DAYS of hearing nothing and my order saying processing, I hit them up like where is my shoes or the tracking. Guy comes back and say "We sent you a email about that. The shoe price was wrong" 

My Response: First thing is I didnt get a email. I have ALL shoe store filtered just to make sure nothing goes to trash or spam. Secondly, what you want me to do?

Dude's Response: Well we are willing to let you keep the original 10% off coupon and will will give you additional 10%. So your total will be £89.99 shipped. 

My Response: So you want me to give you another $15USD because you all messed up? 

Dude Response: Yes and we will have them shipped out international ground?!?!?!

My Response: "Ok" --------- BUT in my head I am like nah....I will find them elsewhere. I am a businessman and when you mess up, you have/should just eat it. Your customer caught you slipping, then its your fault and you just take the hit. 

Long story short, I just found my size on SoleHeaven for £92 shipped. And that is like express shipping. I much rather give my doe to them. I will pay the extra couple £. Wasn't about the money...it was about the fact that you held my order, never said anything after like 7 days, then when you do talk, you telling me to give you more money...NAH

Anyways I cannot wait to get these boys...so do to me. Much more clean than Kith x Diamond release. More Tiffany-ish.

Hmmm Glad I Held Off On These Dudes Then :smh:

Hoping These Pop Up On Disco Stateside Or Elsewhere In The Very Near Future :pimp:

Hmmm Glad I Held Off On These Dudes Then
mean.gif

Hoping These Pop Up On Disco Stateside Or Elsewhere In The Very Near Future
pimp.gif
Yea man...I am ok with cost of them and I don't know about them hitting discount because they are selling out like crazy across the waters. 

But IF i was in EU, I would of ordered from Very. They have a dang $30 off coupon code but no shipping to the US. 

Back
Top Bottom