Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Some promising GR. saw on FB

Whoa whoa whoa...these are a gr??!!

Honestly I don't know.  

My normal size is 9.5 across the board.  However most of Adidas boost stuff I've had to get 10s.  Noticed somethings probably up with my right foot where the arch is getting higher (guess I'm getting fatter...:frown: ) and wear 10s for shoes that have booty like style.  

My Gel Kayano 20s are size 9.5.  

I pmed you

Ubiq just stocked some new GLV general releases.  And Craze has 50% off sale items with code sale50

Last edited:
hey guys, how much should I expect to get for my DS cove GLV size 8? There is a small glue stain near the lace holes.

New eBay does not protect you against fakes unless you ship them back first?
Sort of. 

So how it use to work back in the day for instance I purchased a pair of taxi 12s and this dude sent me some fakes that were NOT the pictures he had on eBay. What PayPal had me do was take them to a footlocker and have a manager confirm they were fake. After that Paypal took the money from him and refunded me. Told me to keep the shoes.

Now...Cavet here is that the seller sold them as being authentic. That is where he messed up. IF you say replica or fake or whatever then the rules change. Its only if they try to sell off a item as real when its fake and dont say it.

I have a couple pair of Jordans I got to keep...great grass cutting kicks. 

Ebay always takes sides with the buyer, even when they shouldn't. Check this.. A bit off the topic of Asics but my boy sold a ds pair of Bluefield Pumas on ebay a few months ago. Buyer was in Asia and my boy went through the global shipping program. So dude in China gets them and files a complaint that the shoes were fake(obviously they were real.) Ebay tells him to send the shoes back and he'll get refunded. So you can guess what happened next. My boy gets the shoes back and they are the fakest pair of Bluefields you'll ever see. Dude kept the real pair and sent back a fake pair. So my friend lost the money and got stuck with a fugazi pair of kicks. So no offense to any Asians but when I sell on ebay, I exclude Asia from now on.

Last edited:

Ebay always takes sides with the buyer, even when they shouldn't. Check this.. A bit off the topic of Asics but my boy sold a ds pair of Bluefield Pumas on ebay a few months ago. Buyer was in Asia and my boy went through the global shipping program. So dude in China gets them and files a complaint that the shoes were fake(obviously they were real.) Ebay tells him to send the shoes back and he'll get refunded. So you can guess what happened next. My boy gets the shoes back and they are the fakest pair of Bluefields you'll ever see. Dude kept the real pair and sent back a fake pair. So my friend lost the money and got stuck with a fugazi pair of kicks. So no offense to any Asians but when I sell on ebay, I exclude Asia from now on.
It is better to not ship internationally.

Now...Cavet here is that the seller sold them as being authentic. That is where he messed up. IF you say replica or fake or whatever then the rules change. Its only if they try to sell off a item as real when its fake and dont say it.
So you're saying with new eBay procedures, if the listing has the shoe listed as authentic, and you get a fake pair, you will not get your money back until you ship the shoes back at your own cost when previously you could keep the shoes and get your money back?  I thought it was illegal to ship counterfeit items via any shipping service whether domestic or international so how can eBay request you to mail them back?

I have heard similar stories multiple times, mostly with domestic buyers though.  Not sure if it helps or not but perhaps tagging all pics in the listing may help in the future?  This way he or anyone selling can prove the product listed is the product sold/shipped to the buyer and clearly not the same that was returned. 

It is better to not ship internationally.
It's better just to not use eBay. First off, they r*pe you with crazy fees and people on there are clueless. The amount and range of excuses I've heard on that website are just crazy. Some dude who purchased something I was selling claimed that his infant baby purchased the item by accident.

So you're saying with new eBay procedures, if the listing has the shoe listed as authentic, and you get a fake pair, you will not get your money back until you ship the shoes back at your own cost when previously you could keep the shoes and get your money back?  I thought it was illegal to ship counterfeit items via any shipping service whether domestic or international so how can eBay request you to mail them back?

I have heard similar stories multiple times, mostly with domestic buyers though.  Not sure if it helps or not but perhaps tagging all pics in the listing may help in the future?  This way he or anyone selling can prove the product listed is the product sold/shipped to the buyer and clearly not the same that was returned. 
Nah, you still get your money back. I am not sure how they are managing the purchase of fakes. I know they have a section if you are setting a claim/dispute which covers counterfeit but I have been lucky to not have had to use it. I stopped buying the items that were really faked. Plus from a pure sneaker perspective, I rock Wades...which have no confirmed fakes. 

It's better just to not use eBay. First off, they r*pe you with crazy fees and people on there are clueless. The amount and range of excuses I've heard on that website are just crazy. Some dude who purchased something I was selling claimed that his infant baby purchased the item by accident.
THIS^^^

I use ebay just to show my sale but then try to work with the person through paypal. People don't understand that when using ebay, you literally lose 13% of your sale. Think about that and you still pay shipping. 

I use ebay just to show my sale but then try to work with the person through paypal. People don't understand that when using ebay, you literally lose 13% of your sale. Think about that and you still pay shipping. 

Can anyone explain what is the benefit of ebay if you still have protection when doing paypal invoice outside of ebay? I have noticed it's the users with very high feedback that seem adamant about doing the transaction through ebay and those with lower feedback more likely to do the transaction through paypal.

Can anyone explain what is the benefit of ebay if you still have protection when doing paypal invoice outside of ebay? I have noticed it's the users with very high feedback that seem adamant about doing the transaction through ebay and those with lower feedback more likely to do the transaction through paypal.
It would make sense that the ones with lower feedback usually do their sales thru Paypal invoice because once the buyer pays the seller usually initiates a cancel transaction which usually doesn't allow the buyer to leave feedback.

What type of fees do they charge you? I'm thinking about selling some stuff up there, they charge you for listing items?

What type of fees do they charge you? I'm thinking about selling some stuff up there, they charge you for listing items?
The fee once it sells is 10%.  Then you'll pay an extra 2.9% + $0.30 via PayPal, and an extra 1% on international payments.  The listing fee is separate, and varies based on your display choices (title, description, pictures, highlighting, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom