Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got my packer glv in that I scooped from asics restock. Used my 25 percent code on them so paid like 136 plus tax. I'm gonna return them tomorrow unless anyone wants them. PM me if interested

I swear I hate to ask this but for GLV I wear a 10. And if I am correct, for GL3, i should go down .5 right?

I swear I hate to ask this but for GLV I wear a 10. And if I am correct, for GL3, i should go down .5 right?
I always stick with the same size between GLV and GLIII. The split tongue doesn't close properly for me if I half size down. 

I always stick with the same size between GLV and GLIII. The split tongue doesn't close properly for me if I half size down. 
thanks for the quick responses. I just called and had it switched to a 10. 

Much appreciated

I could imagine all of the hate if this was a kith collab that said "RF" instead of "FP".  Dudes would be ready to burn Ronnie at the stake with a page dedicated to the shoe being way too overbranded.  But, it's Foot Patrol so everyone acts accordingly haha.

Last edited:
I could imagine all of the hate if this was a kith collab that said "RF" instead of "FP".  Dudes would be ready to burn Ronnie at the stake with a page dedicated to the shoe being way too overbranded.  But, it's Foot Patrol so everyone acts accordingly haha.

Some branding is ok.... like how some of stores but put their name on the side like Afew and Packer. They don't go crazy with their branding usually... RF seems to overdo it at times. I wouldn't mind if RF goes with branding on the laces but that's it. The DSCO collab had branding everywhere... insoles, heel and lace tips. That's a bit much IMO. I think if it's put on one place, that's fine.

Gas mask would have been a nice touch in the back instead of FP, especially when it already has foot patrol already on the side....

I have a feeling thats two left foot shoes. see the GLIII branding 

I hope it is too, double logos is dumb. 

Back
Top Bottom