Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I could imagine all of the hate if this was a kith collab that said "RF" instead of "FP".  Dudes would be ready to burn Ronnie at the stake with a page dedicated to the shoe being way too overbranded.  But, it's Foot Patrol so everyone acts accordingly haha.
Remember the fuss about the diamond logos, lol

Saw this in a FB group...be careful.

I could imagine all of the hate if this was a kith collab that said "RF" instead of "FP".  Dudes would be ready to burn Ronnie at the stake with a page dedicated to the shoe being way too overbranded.  But, it's Foot Patrol so everyone acts accordingly haha.
I would rather have a store's branding on my kicks then another MANS initials on them 

this is a long shot but the more i look at them the more they have started to grow on me but are the woei 85s anywhere in a 12/11.5? 

I would rather have a store's branding on my kicks then another MANS initials on them 
I wasn't targeting your insecurities.  It was more a matter of the slander one brand takes vs another for the same practices. Basically any combination of letters could've been there and it would cause uproar if Ronnie did it. 

I'm  in the camp that thinks some of RF's recent stuff is over branded.  RF here, Ronnie Fieg somewhere, KITH there...identity crisis.  What is the brand?  Is it his name?  Is it KITH or is Kith just the storefronts and he is the brand?  Marketing 101 tells me he's not too sure either.

^ lol, he definitley overdoes it sometimes. I'm just saying in this exact situation with the fp's reactions would be different.

Bashing on the Branding on the heel or not dudes still cop RFs and will cop the FPs aswell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom