Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Been trying to hunt these down for a bit, anyone can give me a legit check.

Anyone got a plug on a VNDS pair 9.5 HMU.

Thanks.

Too much risk with that ubiq box. If there were other collaba available it would be worth a shot. I guess im no gambler

The mystery box also gives clothing and accessories, however according to comments on twitter, you cant chose sizing for clothing, so you could be stuck with stuff you can't wear 

Some possible upcoming stuff behind him here.

(Via asicstigerau on Instagram)

Top left GLV and those tan looking Kayanos with the black midsole look pretty solid.

This months pickups. Never have I bought this many pairs in this short of a time period, but it was well worth me selling/trading my other kicks to pick these up.

In my opinion, I'd rank the 3 pairs as koi's first, da vinci's second, and St. Alfred's as third.

true but 2 pair for 140$ that's unbeatable lol
They have some good collabs that sat- nightshades, those brooks fusions, that pony slam dunk, the clarks. But they also have the hazards, which I can't stand, fila spaghetti, that crappy brown brooks chariot. 1 in 5 of their releases is purchase worthy.

IMO if you don't really love a shoe, it'll just collect dust on your shelf as you reach for what your really like. Buying crap like the thunder 14s and the Atmos Ewings taught me that.

They have some good collabs that sat- nightshades, those brooks fusions, that pony slam dunk, the clarks. But they also have the hazards, which I can't stand, fila spaghetti, that crappy brown brooks chariot. 1 in 5 of their releases is purchase worthy.

IMO if you don't really love a shoe, it'll just collect dust on your shelf as you reach for what your really like. Buying crap like the thunder 14s and the Atmos Ewings taught me that.
I feel u, I'm not familiar with all of there collabs but from what I saw the only one that's super ugly is the Fila lol but I'm thinkin I may jus do the one pair and try my luck

This months pickups. Never have I bought this many pairs in this short of a time period, but it was well worth me selling/trading my other kicks to pick these up.

In my opinion, I'd rank the 3 pairs as koi's first, da vinci's second, and St. Alfred's as third.
If the Koi's weren't so bulky in person I would agree with you; they are definitely the best of the 25ths so far though. It's a dead tie between Da Vincis and Volcanos for #1 GLV.

I was a huge fan of the kois when they first dropped.

Shape was amazing..

They completely butchered the shape on the 25th anniversaries..

Back
Top Bottom