Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How was the line looking? I was thinking about heading there today, until i found out I had to work.
my buddy said it was low key not much people but im guessing they didn't have much stock.

i didn't go however, my alarm didn't go off, getting this info from a homie. 

my buddy said it was low key not much people but im guessing they didn't have much stock.

i didn't go however, my alarm didn't go off, getting this info from a homie. 
Good to know. Makes me want to head down there on my lunch break just to see, but that would just be wishful thinking. Still on the hunt for that 10.5....

Good to know. Makes me want to head down there on my lunch break just to see, but that would just be wishful thinking. Still on the hunt for that 10.5....
haha we'll be gunning for the same size too. good luck brotha! sad I wasn't able to cop really wanted these too. one of the best 25th's.

haha word

but another poster also said bait melrose only had 12 pairs. 

One of the employees told me at the BAIT melrose store that they have VIP clientele that they hold pairs for until 1pm. If they don't pick up their pairs by then, they put'em back on the shelf. I appreciated her honesty though even if it seems shady to some people. She didn't tell people in line until the 5th pair was sold that they only had 6 pairs for sale.

Last edited:
One of the employees told me at the BAIT melrose store that they have VIP clientele that they hold pairs for until 1pm. If they don't pick up their pairs by then, they put'em back on the shelf. I appreciated her honesty though even if it seems shady to some people. She didn't tell people in line until the 5th pair was sold that they only had 6 pairs for sale.

:rofl: she exposed the store that she works for

haha we'll be gunning for the same size too. good luck brotha! sad I wasn't able to cop really wanted these too. one of the best 25th's.
Good luck to you as well. I only got 3 hours of sleep before going into my 12 hour work shift today, trying to get a pair online. I wanted these just as bad, but failed miserably. Lol.

Yesterday I Called bait orange and proper to se if they have a size 9 or 9.5 both said yes. Went to bait orange at 730 2 dudes already waiting and both wanted 9 and 9.5 so I went to proper got their at 8 and was the first one there. Shop open up and they didn't have a 9 end up with a 9.5. And they only had 8 pairs total and was sold out. 2 dudes came later and both walked out with pairs not sure what size. All these shops are "shady" I guess. It's cool to hook up your friends but at least have a FSR for your customers... Proper finna loose their Asics accounts too smh. Sorry for the rant, it's been a long morning....

Feature shipped 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom