Asics Love?!? Where is it?

not sure, when you click newest to oldest it dosent show up, they hid it all the way at the bottom. i dont think anyone here saw it in time
Sounds like people already had them up, so looking for them wasn't a problem. Just curious to see if anyone who was refreshing was able to cop. I was about 10 minutes too late.

I only see one sold pair on the bay for the FPs.  I'm thinking these might go back down to retail like the Concepts.

Before I pull the trigger for $300 for a size 9 are thier anymore spots getting these FPs?

Last edited:
Damn Z must be thirsty for these if he's actually thinking of paying resell

Lol I don't wana since I failed miserably for retail. But I have a thing for olive colored kicks great fall sneaker and don't see prices lowering than that for the elusive 9s but if you wana let go your pair lmk :wink:

Last edited:

Off white flats

Yesterday I Called bait orange and proper to se if they have a size 9 or 9.5 both said yes. Went to bait orange at 730 2 dudes already waiting and both wanted 9 and 9.5 so I went to proper got their at 8 and was the first one there. Shop open up and they didn't have a 9 end up with a 9.5. And they only had 8 pairs total and was sold out. 2 dudes came later and both walked out with pairs not sure what size. All these shops are "shady" I guess. It's cool to hook up your friends but at least have a FSR for your customers... Proper finna loose their Asics accounts too smh. Sorry for the rant, it's been a long morning....

Glad u got a pair man. I called Proper right after I left BAIT at 11:08 am and the guy who answered the phone said they were sold out already. I only waited at BAIT melrose for only 45 mins which in sneaker head time is nothing if you're used to camping out.

Yesterday I Called bait orange and proper to se if they have a size 9 or 9.5 both said yes. Went to bait orange at 730 2 dudes already waiting and both wanted 9 and 9.5 so I went to proper got their at 8 and was the first one there. Shop open up and they didn't have a 9 end up with a 9.5. And they only had 8 pairs total and was sold out. 2 dudes came later and both walked out with pairs not sure what size. All these shops are "shady" I guess. It's cool to hook up your friends but at least have a FSR for your customers... Proper finna loose their Asics accounts too smh. Sorry for the rant, it's been a long morning....
Are you speculating that Proper is losing their Asics account or this is something you know?

Thanks

Whoever said the FPs were not premium materials was crazy. This suede closest to the size? Gl3 just a little shorter

Does anybody else have flaws or blemishes around the split tongue? I found two minor flaws on my right shoe. 1 around the split toungue and 1 right below the Footpatrol logo. Oh well, I ain't trippin. Gonna use some sneaker cleaner and get rid of the flaws. I stopped using Jason Markk since it turns some shoes purple or stained if you accidentally spill/use too much on a shoe and I'm not really trying to have that happen on my FP's.

Does anybody else have flaws or blemishes around the split tongue? I found two minor flaws on my right shoe. 1 around the split toungue and 1 right below the Footpatrol logo. Oh well, I ain't trippin. Gonna use some sneaker cleaner and get rid of the flaws. I stopped using Jason Markk since it turns some shoes purple or stained if you accidentally spill/use too much on a shoe and I'm not really trying to have that happen on my FP's.

Basically have the exact same spot on my pair on the split tongue. Nothing big enough to bother me though, I'll eventually get to cleaning it off.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area with a size 10 (maybe 10.5) that's willing to size swap for a size 9.5 in the footpatrol's?

So...safe to say the boat has sailed on FPs? All places I know of saying online after in store look like have all sold out.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom