Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What up guys, haven't been in this thread for almost a year. So excuse me if I just sound dumb or uninformed.

Has there been any new updates on the Chris Brown collab on the gl iii? I can't seem to find any online. Really wanna get those as a huge fan of Him. Thank you!

Do you guys know how the gl3 st alfred fit? I am sz10 in glv and gl3. But I find the dirty buck a little snug. I found a good deal for 10.5

Do you guys know how the gl3 st alfred fit? I am sz10 in glv and gl3. But I find the dirty buck a little snug. I found a good deal for 10.5
They fit big. I went down half size from my GLV size.

And thinking of dropping 550 EUR for a DS pair of Woei GL3s, should i?

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger on a saint alfred 10.5. I guess i have to wear double paddings then. I am a 10 on glv and gl3. Just so hard to find a good price
You'd probably have to stick an extra insole in them. And wear thick socks.

And yeah that pair of Woei GL3s is the one on Klekt. I hardly see any pop up, much less a US 8. Probably gonna grab them and offload some pairs to fund it.

You'd probably have to stick an extra insole in them. And wear thick socks.

And yeah that pair of Woei GL3s is the one on Klekt. I hardly see any pop up, much less a US 8. Probably gonna grab them and offload some pairs to fund it.

Yeah woeis are difficult to find. Even the st alfreds cant seem to find a good price.

Im sure everyone has tried wearing a size bigger than their true size [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Yeah woeis are difficult to find. Even the st alfreds cant seem to find a good price.

Im sure everyone has tried wearing a size bigger than their true size [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I am super picky with sizing and will not be able to stand something too big or too small. Lol I've seen more st As in my size than Woeis though come to think of it..

I am super picky with sizing and will not be able to stand something too big or too small. Lol I've seen more st As in my size than Woeis though come to think of it..

This is my first time wearing something thats not my right size. Hopefully it works out

I pulled the trigger on a saint alfred 10.5. I guess i have to wear double paddings then. I am a 10 on glv and gl3. Just so hard to find a good price

Sounds like way too much trouble to go through.....they'll be too big bro. Just send them this way and cut your losses.

Anyone get dog tags with the FP's from concepts? Or was that only if you bought straight from footpatrol?

Found a pair of dirty bucks in my size on ebay so I messaged the seller to see if they would budge from their BIN price seeing as how they also had a best offer option.  The seller claims their h/o was the BIN price so I asked the seller why the buyer didn't just use the BIN option? No response...  seriously why can't these people just have some common sense and be honest?
mean.gif

Found a pair of dirty bucks in my size on ebay so I messaged the seller to see if they would budge from their BIN price seeing as how they also had a best offer option.  The seller claims their h/o was the BIN price so I asked the seller why the buyer didn't just use the BIN option? No response...  seriously why can't these people just have some common sense and be honest?
mean.gif
Haha. Some people man. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom