Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea but I live out in Cali and they charge $8 in taxes, that's why i wanna wait, if it wasn't for the tax it would be an instant cop.

Finally grabbed these, quality of the materials is great, but... I have a lot of flaws on my pair :smh:

Last edited:

Solid first post 
nthat.gif
ha, been lurkin for a while.  Mainly post over at /r/sneakers

Not enough asics love over there though
I was actually messing with you and being sarcastic. In fact you're not allowed to buy, sell ,trade in here lol. So more than likely, your post was deleted. In the future, make sure you use your signature till you get your post count high enough (I believe 300) to post in the buy, sell, trade forum. BTW, welcome to the forum, too. Enjoy the knowledge, drama, and ball busting. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

I was actually messing with you and being sarcastic. In fact you're not allowed to buy, sell ,trade in here lol. So more than likely, your post was deleted. In the future, make sure you use your signature till you get your post count high enough (I believe 300) to post in the buy, sell, trade forum. BTW, welcome to the forum, too. Enjoy the knowledge, drama, and ball busting. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
Oh lol.  Yeah I figured it's probably frowned upon, but saw a few other people looking for trades in this thread so i figured id give it a shot.  The requirements for the FS/FT forum are crazy.  Good call on using the sig though, thanks!

Last edited:
A little late i know, but if anyone sees a US 8.5 pair of Honey Mustard GL3s from the Outdoor pack for a good price let me know?

Have you tried footlocker or eastbay?
Yup. No 8.5 on footlocker.

Cheapest i've seen for them is 127 CAD shipped from solestop (after 15% discount code) and 100 shipped from asicstiger. Was kinda hoping for a sub 80 deal. lol

Footpatrols were the first 25th anniversary I was interested in and I'm glad I copped. I half sized down for the first time in GLIII's and they fit perfect. No flaws in my pair either. I just wish the rope laces were a little thicker.

Back
Top Bottom