Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bait are the only 25th gl3 I haven't even considered copping. And this is coming from a guy who copped colette and atmos

Thanks for the screenshots fellas
Sent them an email 2 hours ago with the pics and they just sent me a partial refund for $32.40
Feels nice copping these for under retail

For Those Planning To Cop Baits Online This Weekend, Are You Planning To Go TTS Or .5 Down With The Leather Inner Lining And All? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Surprised These Are Receiving So Much Hate :wow:

Just saw these on FB

Alife x ASICS Gel Kayano coming up for the nyc marathon later this year:

12003932_10103027820096180_8743568802457445154_n.jpg

For Those Planning To Cop Baits Online This Weekend, Are You Planning To Go TTS Or .5 Down With The Leather Inner Lining And All?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Surprised These Are Receiving So Much Hate
eek.gif
They're just too expensive for what you're getting. For the most part, Bait dishes up some pretty lackluster crap for their collabs.  Not to say they don't have any good stuff because they do. $150 is decent and I'd probably bite, but $200, plus tax and shipping? No Sir! I'd rather paint the s**t out of these 50 dolla GL3s I got. 

The promo code you entered is either not recognized, is not valid for this order or has expired. Please call +1 434 385 5775 or email [email protected] for assistance

TIMETOSHOP right?
You're about 12 hours too late. The code wasn't supposed to work on anything other than JCrew branded products.

They've fixed it now.

Jcrew customer service won't honor the code anymore...

If you keep nagging them then they will, if that doesn't work say you want to speak with their manager and you have a screen shot of it honoring the discount they'll budge.

Last edited:
They're just too expensive for what you're getting. For the most part, Bait dishes up some pretty lackluster crap for their collabs.  Not to say they don't have any good stuff because they do. $150 is decent and I'd probably bite, but $200, plus tax and shipping? No Sir! I'd rather paint the s**t out of these 50 dolla GL3s I got. 

Call Me Crazy I Guess But I'd Rather Spend $200 On 3-4 Different Textures Of Quality Leather And A Clear Outsole Than A Nappy Suede Like What Was Used On The FP's (Don't Get Me Wrong, I Think FP's Are One Of The Dopest Releases As Well). And Sorry My Man But You Can Paint All You'd Like On Those GLIII's You Posted But There's Definitely A Reason Those Things Were $50 :lol:

This Is Just So Damn Sexy To Me For Some Reason :pimp:

Just My .02

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom