Asics Love?!? Where is it?

https://www.jcrew.com/help/returns_exchanges.jsp

Like most good retailers, JCrew will offer a price adjustment on any items purchased at full-price that get clearanced or discounted within 7 days of purchase date.  Scroll to bottom of page once you click on the link.  It explains their policy there.  

Yo, I tried to get them joints after you left...message, I'm sorry but we can not ship to your address!! Really!!

Do these Jcrew GLIII run big at all ? I'm usually a 12.5/13, but I was hoping I could fit in a 12.

Good looks on the discount code. I walked into J crew and grabbed the blue pair. They weren't going to honor the discount until I showed them the website takes the discount off so I got them for $90. Almost copped nighthawks too but I contained myself.

Good looks on the discount code. I walked into J crew and grabbed the blue pair. They weren't going to honor the discount until I showed them the website takes the discount off so I got them for $90. Almost copped nighthawks too but I contained myself.

Nighthawks dope in person? Couldn't pass up at the disco price

Bait 25th anniversary review

That dude Simon Bus, he never honoured the 'Sneakers For Life' Charity auction that I won on Klekt a few months back. I guess he thought 40 euros for Offspring Shaw Runners was too cheap.

They were meant to be raising money for a Cancer charity, great work guys!

Last edited:
Went a little crazy and ordered another pair of HTB and Blue Ribbons in addition to the Nighthawks...:\

I was thinking that someone must have messed up on JCREW's end for this discount to be applicable to everything but you would think that they would have fixed it by now if it was a mistake on their end.

Anyone mind PMing my a screenshot of their order with the promo included or a screenshot of their price adjustment or even an order number where it was applied. I guess the promo has been fixed and they said they could help me out if I had a screenshot.

Anyone mind PMing my a screenshot of their order with the promo included or a screenshot of their price adjustment or even an order number where it was applied. I guess the promo has been fixed and they said they could help me out if I had a screenshot.

I knew it was too good to be true so someone at JCREW is getting fired today :lol:

Sending you a screenshot now, buddy...

Back
Top Bottom