Asics Love?!? Where is it?

looking for rose golds/mazarine/salmon toe in size 9

got a pair of rose golds to trade or sell in size 9.5, PM ME

^ best option is to just wait it out dude. unfortunately with these it takes time. i suggest checking ebay, niketalk b/s forum and s collector marketplace at least once a day. thats what i did and it took me about six months to finally get my salmon toes. they will come up eventually...

Originally Posted by swagnet

ASICS x WOEI

release on the 7th!!!!!

Can someone do me a pickup please?
These are releasing at Shoe Gallery... I was told this will be the 1st Asics their store receives. I'm definitely picking myself up a pair, these will be the 1st Asics my collection receives
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

anyone know of any other us-based shops besides kith and shoe gallery that will be carrying the woei x asics "cervidaes" tomorrow?

Asics have improved a lot. I always looked at them as wrestling shoes but coming out with some good models lately and last few years

Hanon-shop.com
Zappos.com
urbanoutfitters.com
endclothing.co.uk/
kithnyc.com

Some shops...

Last edited:
Picked up my size 8.5 super reds DS off an ebayer today... More than double retail and yet I'm happy with my purchase. Will post pics when I get the chance...

I love the materials and color on this shoe... SO COMFORTABLE, it's not even fair to compare these to anything nike/jordan puts out. Hands down one of the nicest feeling sneakers to slip my feet into.

Not gonna rock them with the tags obviously but just some quick pics with em on in my room... very happy with these kicks.

RF really gotta stop using filters when he shows us pictures of his shoes... bet the color is completely different lol

Back
Top Bottom