Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've had such bad luck with KITH releases.. anyone have any tips for Friday? I really want these Neptunes...

Neptunes just got here and I am very happy with the shoe, only thing I can say is that they are wayyyyyyyyy too big. Definitely should've did more research before I hopped on my usual size of 8.5. Asics really do run big, I'd say.

Not ALL asics run big. Sagas are just wide that's all. If you half size down in GL3's you will regret it...

Not sure about the leather toe, but pretty nice nonetheless.

Not ALL asics run big. Sagas are just wide that's all. If you half size down in GL3's you will regret it...

True. Putting them side by side with my super reds and they just look a tiny bit bigger.. I just feel like asics are made with a little more room than nikes/jordans. that's just me..

Only been successful once obtaining Ronnie Fiegs x Asics colab and that was the aqua marines on the David Z site....lol every since then them joints been like ghosts who are afraid of me. I will try like normal this week but i don't expect to be successful. :rolleyes

man i really want ronnie to make some more split front/back, color/texture designs like the salmon toes and leatherbacks. there are sooo many possibilities and it stands out more then your everyday "base one color, logo another color design...

Verysteri, I agree with you completely. Not that what he's been doing hasn't been clean, but there are so many other possibilities...Also, did anybody actually cop a pair of the BAITs?

Verysteri, I agree with you completely. Not that what he's been doing hasn't been clean, but there are so many other possibilities...Also, did anybody actually cop a pair of the BAITs?
I managed to get the Blues and Yellows, both were released in all sizes on PickYourShoes.com today...don't sleep

I managed to get the Blues and Yellows, both were released in all sizes on PickYourShoes.com today...don't sleep

No offense, this is just my opinion. but I think the blues and yellows are the weakest in the pack... I'm waiting on the other three... mainly those red/blacks and greens :smokin

No offense, this is just my opinion. but I think the blues and yellows are the weakest in the pack... I'm waiting on the other three... mainly those red/blacks and greens
smokin.gif
Reds were definitely my favorite. I at least wanted to see what they were like in person, then either keep or throw em on eBay..but I agree, blue/yellow the weakest 2 of the 5.

Reds were definitely my favorite. I at least wanted to see what they were like in person, then either keep or throw em on eBay..but I agree, blue/yellow the weakest 2 of the 5.

I'm definitely feeling the Reds but my favorite CW are the Blacks. I definitely want to see these in person.

for those of you who picked up the bait gt-ii yellows...what do you think? mine came in yesterday...and to be honest...i was a bit underwhelmed. the self-described "yellow butter suede" didn't really feel all that premium to me (only on the tongue did it feel buttery). i do like the usage of the 3m a lot though (pretty much anything that's black and the yellow asics logo are 3m), and the colorblockin' is spot on, but overall, it just doesn't come across completely as uber "premium," especially for the $130 price tag, as gr gt-ii's are normally just $70-$80. know what i'm sayin'? curious as to what others who picked up the yellows think. maybe after i finally un-ds them and actually rock them a few times they'll start growin' on me...

with that said, i'm still lookin' forward to pickin' up the bait black gel sagas. i was considerin' the reds before, but seein' that it'll probably be similar in quality to the yellows (both bein' gt-ii's)...i think i'm passin'...

*fingers crossed for coppin' the neptunes online this friday (so far i'm 0 for 3 w/ kith collab online releases)...

Thanks for the input on the yellow rings azrael. The Bait black cw will be the only one I pick up from the rings pack. That black perforation looks so dope.

Just arrived

I agree with the above poster - I was a little underwhelmed by the build quality. Definitely not as nice as Kith releases, but I like the colors so I will still wear them.

Is PYS going to release the others in the pack?

the black and green rings are supposed to release in mid-august, with the final red ring droppin' sometime in september. i'm sure the initial release will happen on bait's site, then whatever stock is leftover will go up onto pys shortly after...

the black and green rings are supposed to release in mid-august, with the final red ring droppin' sometime in september. i'm sure the initial release will happen on bait's site, then whatever stock is leftover will go up onto pys shortly after...

Good looking out on the info. I NEED those black rings.

Back
Top Bottom