Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks to those who helped me with these. Ended up picking them up locally.

Last edited:
Came across the reigning champ gl3 samples again and I truly hope they don't scrap them. Such a beautiful shoe and in my opinion the best pair of blue asics executed. I think even better than the aqua gl3

Came across the reigning champ gl3 samples again and I truly hope they don't scrap them. Such a beautiful shoe and in my opinion the best pair of blue asics executed. I think even better than the aqua gl3
they are gorgeous, really wish they get released

Last edited:
how do the Gel Lyte IIIs fit in comparison to the Sagas and the Vs ?

looking to pick up my first pair and look at the footpatrols, whats the going rate for them ds?

how do the Gel Lyte IIIs fit in comparison to the Sagas and the Vs ?

looking to pick up my first pair and look at the footpatrols, whats the going rate for them ds?
The FP gl3 seem to be going for $260-320 depending on size. If you have a narrow foot, you can go tts on those instead of the usual .5 up.

The “Formosa” INVINCIBLE x ASICS Tiger GEL-Lyte III will be available in limited quantities on October 10 at INVINCIBLE and will release at select global ASICS retailers soon. 

i tried ordering a pair of primeknit stan smiths back in august of '14 from invincible but my order was canceled because they didnt have worldwide shipping at the time. anyone know if they ship across the water these days?

edit: nevermind. per website "faq" via google translate: "At present, the company provides only the island of Taiwan delivery service. Outer Islands shipping extra. Has yet to open overseas distribution."

Last edited:
does anyone know what the order status 'picking' means?

i realise a load of sly nose picking goes on, but i'd prefer they didn't tell me..

does anyone know what the order status 'picking' means?

i realise a load of sly nose picking goes on, but i'd prefer they didn't tell me..
It just means they're getting your order ready to be shipped. They're essentially 'picking' your items from the warehouse. 

Back
Top Bottom