Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Huge shoutout to ThreeGeees for the retail hookup to Canada on these JCrews. Much appreciated fam, will be rocking these to the ground. 

I finally got my 10.5 Ribbons from JCrew and I must say I am disappointed. They look nothing like the pics on Jcrew.com. Yea, theyre nice , but I prefer my Varsitys over these. :smokin

Huge shoutout to ThreeGeees for the retail hookup to Canada on these JCrews. Much appreciated fam, will be rocking these to the ground. 
That's a lie and you know it lolz
roll.gif

Filtered pic I seen of them from new Sneaker Freaker mag looked way sicker than this pic. Still dope and 100 percent copping. Inside of shoe the tiger stripes are dark burgundy. Also, there's some details you can't really see in this pic.. Like crackled leather and lace locks

HALs look pretty good to me. They are probably amazing in hand like the medics ended up being.

waiting til hanons, tho if those just happened to find their way to me with no struggle I wouldn't mind

Last edited:
Looks like a spring/summer shoe. A little bright for me, but I guess I could add some color to my pile. I'm feeling the invincibles over the HALs as well. I don't have any shoes with that kinda nappy suede, I could roll with that nappy suede (it is funky/dirty looking and probably would look good with wear).

Back
Top Bottom