Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yankeesking92 yankeesking92 great pickup dude! Love my FPs. Best 25th imo.

On another note, Concepts are okay. Teal is def the best and $130 is a good price point but does that mean quality will be lacking?
I do like the mesh/nubuck (or suede?) combo tho.

Last edited:
It sounds like customers will get to choose a left shoe and a right shoe when purchasing them..
laugh.gif

Nah I'll probably sit this one out and try and buy HALs and save the concepts money for my inevitable Hanon strike out
nerd.gif
u said this exact thing w the diadora drop. lol u better skip for real this time. these suck 

Decent I like. Still might pass on this one.

Doh! I was beat to the punch on the Foamer Simpson Video.

Last edited:
They ain't fooling me though!! I guess these colorful kicks could be put to good use with some customizing though. The retail price is right for some customs on these.

At first I was in for the teal and purple pairs but the more i see them the less i want them, I'll probably just pass on the release all together. i can't believe that almost 11 months into the year there hasn't been ONE SINGLE must have GLV for me. Its my favorite asics silho but what a weak a s s year.

Last edited:
At first I was in for the teal and purple pairs but the more i see them the less i want them, I'll probably just pass on the release all together. i can't believe that almost 11 months into the year there hasn't been ONE SINGLE must have GLV for me. Its my favorite asics silho but what a weak a s s year.

HAL medics are amazing imo..

so were DaVinci's but they were pretty hard to scoop so I'm not sure they count lol

HAL medics are amazing imo..

so were DaVinci's but they were pretty hard to scoop so I'm not sure they count lol

Both looked nice but neither cw was my taste. Im not a big on brown or olive usually. I think the 2 i liked the most were the 8 ball and Diamond's, which isn't saying much because i didn't like either enough to even try for lol

Anyone size down on their JCrew GL3s? I got mine in my GLV size and i seem to be getting a bit of heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom