Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Jesus christ the Lance Mountain wanna be cluster fck is official on sole collecter. Im out. For $130 id grab a matching pair of each the teal and purple but fck this roll of the dice bs.

Last edited:
Cnctps are trash, my goodness..
mean.gif
Stop it you know you want all 4 to mismatch
laugh.gif

Yea I'm confused as well... Do we get to choose a matched pair if we want?

It sounds like customers will get to choose a left shoe and a right shoe when purchasing them..

Stop it you know you want all 4 to mismatch :lol:

:lol:

Nah I'll probably sit this one out and try and buy HALs and save the concepts money for my inevitable Hanon strike out :nerd:

Last edited:
I wanted the Vandas but seriously...  $250 shipped and possible customs fees makes the purchase too outrageous.  I'll see if other sites post them up in the regular box for a lower price.  If they do, I might pull the trigger.
I can hook you up if you really want them. It's 259sgd iirc so whatever that amount is in your currency.

Yea I'm confused as well... Do we get to choose a matched pair if we want?

I can see all the problems that would arise if this was the case :x

There's already probability for error when they unpack the shoes from the original box and put them in the special box...now add this to the mix :rofl:

Last edited:
According to Hype Beast it sounds like the pairs will be sold matching, and the customers are encouraged to buy multiple colors, and mix and match from there. God i hope so.

"The “Mix & Match” pack consists of four separate pairs of the highly popular running silhouette, with tan colored uppers at the front and a vibrantly colored sock outer in Teal, Coral, Royal and Violet. Each pair then contains four sets of laces; all pairs come with a black pair of rope laces and a brown pair of flat laces, while each pair also contains tonal rope and matching flat laces as well. Customers are then invited to pick up their favorite pairs out of the four and “mix and match” the left and right pairs, and also to coordinate with the available laces."

I think you buy each pair separately and mix n match them yourself, thats why the price is $130.... 

Idk why but the brown suede of the concepts make them look like drawn pictures as compared to actual images. Not feeling the colour palette on general,

"The 'Mix and Match' pack urges shoppers to purchase a couple pairs and combine the left and right shoes of different sets."

These look like they'll be sold individually. Find a friend to mix and match with haha

Last edited:
Ok this is cool for the kids but i think ill pass. The bright colors aren't doing it for me against the tan/brown.

you probably will be able to get all 4. teal will probably be the first to sell o ut
Yeah, And i bet purple shortly there after, although that red is my favorite so far. 

Ill just recruit my "buyers" from the office to help 
laugh.gif

At least they're priced at $130. Nobody trying to mix and match at $200 pair [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom