Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I didn't mention it cuzz I want to keep it. [emoji]128526[/emoji] But I am trying to score the HALs in my size to see if anyone would trade.

Whoever has a lead on a 11/10.5 HAL..... I'd greatly appreciate it.

@ThreeGeees I'm sure I'll find a pair, no hard feelings.....my fault for initially sleeping
Too bad you missed the commonwealth drop yesterday.  10.5 was the last size to go and I was able to cart it like half an hour after the drop.

can't believe dudes are sleeping on these
Agreed...  finally saw them in person yesterday because my friend got his in the mail before I did and they look great.  Really like the use of different materials.  It's ok... more for those who really want them.  I don't think I'd mind getting triples if I had the chance lolz.

Too bad you missed the commonwealth drop yesterday.  10.5 was the last size to go and I was able to cart it like half an hour after the drop.

I didn't catch it until the tweet went out....was obviously too late by then. Hopefully there's another drop or two and I can flourish

anyone try to navigate thru kicks lab check out yet? i cant get past the payment option to submit the order.....

Back
Top Bottom