Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Repped for link. I just place my order 9.5=27.5 right? A few places conflicted. So was this for a preorder or no. I am waiting on shipping price.
hope this go thru :smokin

anyone use paypal option on rakuten? I was not even told to put in my paypal info yet i still got a confirmation email...

dam sbtg filter made colors look so much better..still not bad tho
The thing im noticing here is that the lower pair has a fully quilted toe and side panels where as the top pair is only quilted on the top of the toe box...

Last edited:

anyone use paypal option on rakuten? I was not even told to put in my paypal info yet i still got a confirmation email...
Same. Waiting on the email i guess. I got a confirmation email right away but i dont think thats the one that actually confirms the purchase. 

Last edited:
Wait how did the sizing work? I checked a sizing chart and ordered a 28.5 cm because that was a us 12 but now i looked at a different chart and thats saying a 29.5 is a 12. 

Any help? thanks

Wait how did the sizing work? I checked a sizing chart and ordered a 28.5 cm because that was a us 12 but now i looked at a different chart and thats saying a 29.5 is a 12. 

Any help? thanks
check your shoe box or the label

Any help? thanks
28.5 is an 11, man. Look at your Asics box. 

Hope rakuten is good on the orders. I checked out with a credit card and received an email confirmation. It says that another email to confirm shipping will sent as well. Repped @monkeyD  

says they will contact you about how much shipping will be, and then make sure you agree before processing

Back
Top Bottom