Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'll be surprised if any of us get these "orders" placed today. 

I mean, common, i was able to checkout 2x w/o actually paying a dime and they have "sold-out?" what was sold? 

The thing im noticing here is that the lower pair has a fully quilted toe and side panels where as the top pair is only quilted on the top of the toe box...

hoping this is the pair we get. The quilt pattern just looks so much cleaner on this pair. Guess we'll find out in a month or so :rofl:

I Knew I Should Have Checked The Thread Earlier, Slept On This Release, Need That Size 10, Hopefully Some More Pairs Drop :\

been trying my hardest to stay off nt and only lurk but with holiday/sale season coming up its definitely time to go back and get some missed gems from this year like these. Between jb and nike adidas and asics all having great products this year its been hard keeping up i fully expect the dirty bucks to be near impossible to get at this point though sadly. I should have copped those a long time ago. 

I'll be surprised if any of us get these "orders" placed today. 

I mean, common, i was able to checkout 2x w/o actually paying a dime and they have "sold-out?" what was sold? 
It's a online preorder for the december 5th release. They have sold out of their online pre order stock. About to be a real xmas gift as most of us won't have them until the week before xmas.

FML, was in a meeting when the pre-order was up. I'm a huge fan of SBTG. I have few Tees and the SB Dunks from '06. If anyone can help with a 10.5 or 11, PM me. Thanks.

Just woke up, forgot the sbtg pre order was today. Oh well, on to the next one. That filter on the sbtg was sooo money.

It's a online preorder for the december 5th release. They have sold out of their online pre order stock. About to be a real xmas gift as most of us won't have them until the week before xmas.
no money was exchanged so i have little faith. those who paid w CC may be in a different situation. 

no money was exchanged so i have little faith. those who paid w CC may be in a different situation. 

I think those that pre-ordered will be ok. Most, if not all Japanese online retailers use this business practice. ("buying/ordering" something from their site, having to confirm the order, getting an invoice from the company, then paying for it). It just seems like a lot of hassle to me, but it works out. Hell...wouldn't be surprised if someone even gets a free pair

Hey guys, just gonna try to clear up some of the discussion if people don't wanna sift through the pages.

27CM is a US9

27.5CM=9.5

Sizes 10, 10.5 are really weird in Japan a lot of the times. Don't know why.

28.5=11

29=11.5

Also, now that I'm in Japan, I still get the e-mail that says they'll send you another e-mail when they find out shipping costs. I never get that e-mail though, my product just arrives. The one time I did get that e-mail is when I used a middle-man service to order something from Japan when I was still in the US. I'm not sure how global orders work on rakuten without a middle-man :frown:

It shouldn't matter if you ordered from Kickslab or from Rakuten, but one thing to consider is a lot of the time the actual site and the rakuten version share the same stock. They also released from LOWTEX on Yahoo Japan as well, and my buddy here got 2-3 pairs from there as well. I'm a bit hesitant since a lot of us got multiple orders in, but hopefully they'll all be fulfilled.

And yeah, this is just a preorder, they drop December 5th here in Japan, so will be a little while til we here anything. 

@ThreeGeees  No luck on your size from me, but my friend might have it. Will ask him later today.

@Bad Lieutenant  Got ya bro.

Hey guys, just gonna try to clear up some of the discussion if people don't wanna sift through the pages.

27CM is a US9

27.5CM=9.5

Sizes 10, 10.5 are really weird in Japan a lot of the times. Don't know why.

28.5=11

29=11.5

Also, now that I'm in Japan, I still get the e-mail that says they'll send you another e-mail when they find out shipping costs. I never get that e-mail though, my product just arrives. The one time I did get that e-mail is when I used a middle-man service to order something from Japan when I was still in the US. I'm not sure how global orders work on rakuten without a middle-man :frown:

It shouldn't matter if you ordered from Kickslab or from Rakuten, but one thing to consider is a lot of the time the actual site and the rakuten version share the same stock. They also released from LOWTEX on Yahoo Japan as well, and my buddy here got 2-3 pairs from there as well. I'm a bit hesitant since a lot of us got multiple orders in, but hopefully they'll all be fulfilled.

And yeah, this is just a preorder, they drop December 5th here in Japan, so will be a little while til we here anything. 

@ThreeGeees  No luck on your size from me, but my friend might have it. Will ask him later today.

@Bad Lieutenant  Got ya bro.
You're a good dude man. Hope you get all the pairs you want and are able to hook up anyone who asked for it! Please pass some pics along when you get them, I am hoping I'll have some luck come Dec 5th! Congrats to anyone who's order comes through! 

Gel Speeds fit like GL3s, right? Or nah?
Not for me... The toebox is more narrow in my opinion. I had to stop wearing my pair because it hurt my pinky toes too much.

The older ones seem to be narrower than GLIII, but my pair (the one from the scratch and sniff pack) as a little more room in the toebox than my GLIII's. Not enough to warrant going down in size though.

maladeen maladeen

PM'ed

It's a preorder bruh so money doesn't need to be exchanged to solidify your order... As long as you have an order confirmation/number and reply to the email that they'll send regarding payment the same day then you're good.

It's a preorder bruh so money doesn't need to be exchanged to solidify your order... As long as you have an order confirmation/number and reply to the email that they'll send regarding payment the same day then you're good.
Let's hope you're right. But it's likely because these japan releases are always weird. If i remember correctly, same happened with dried rose. They didn't sell out instantly. I was just an idiot and waited for local release. Still waiting lol

Let's hope you're right. But it's likely because these japan releases are always weird. If i remember correctly, same happened with dried rose. They didn't sell out instantly. I was just an idiot and waited for local release. Still waiting lol
**** you and me both, man. I was mad dumb for skipping thinking they were going to release stateside. But I'm sure everyone who pre ordered today is good. I really don't understand why we wouldn't. Esp with them adding the paypal option when it was nonexistent before todays release. It's a sign they were expecting an influx of international orders.

If anyone is looking for HALs in a size 13 hit me up... Would have ideally liked to trade for a 12 but realize that's a long shot

Back
Top Bottom