Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what was total? I'm noticing a bunch of us east coasters paying different prices

all of you live in diff locations so I would imagine diff price quotes when they factor in shipping costs to each location. doubt they're using flat rate if they are sending individual invoices. now if u get the other two invoices and they have diff prices but have the same address, that's a diff story.

all of you live in diff locations so I would imagine diff price quotes when they factor in shipping costs to each location. doubt they're using flat rate if they are sending individual invoices. now if u get the other two invoices and they have diff prices but have the same address, that's a diff story.

Threegeees and I both live in NYC, so price should be the same.

Last edited:
Never got the pp invoice smh

Tonight

Somebody clear this up for me. Kickslab, Rakuten and Lowtex are all different?
Rakuten is basically a site that hosts a bunch of brands eshops.

I believe Kickslab and Lowtex are the same, though.

So atmos, mita, etc all have their own webshops, but then a rakuten webshop as well. They share the same stock though.

Also does anyone have an on foot of the bape kayano's? I'm curious to see how they look on feet. Will be my first kayano when my pair from kith gets in. 

Just received Rakuten Payment instructions IMHO better than KicksLab and somehow $10 less KicksLab Invoice

Anyway, waiting game begins

seems like Lowtex is charging a little less than Kickslab. I got a payment request from Kickslab this morning and was charged $184. Just got a payment request from Lowtex and they're charging $172. If you placed an order on both sites, I would suggest waiting to get the payment request from Lowtex if you wanna save a few bucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom