Asics Love?!? Where is it?

RF should've just released the super greens as the 25th anniversary. Would've pleased everyone. 
oh there will be a release 
nerd.gif

I hear u but FP are def the best and Iris too and they get no hype. Hanon are ok but mad overrated

I agree but i do love hanons as well even tho there were some quality control issues on my pair... FP was def most impressive inside and out in terms of materials. I feel like HAL got no love, same with BAIT (were overpriced tho). Im sure a lot of peoples who copped hanons dont even know the iris' exist smh.

Sadly there's a lot of flakers on NT

Yeah i hate asking for help but occasionally i do since the nearest store to me that gets collabs is like 5 hours away and i work full time, but i always offer to send more than needed in advance and a little extra just for someone going out of their way for me. Flakers ruin it for others.

I bought the size 11 for an NTer that is no longer answering my PMs...

These are VERY nice though.

@apthekid Thanks again for helping me out with the Atmos from UBIQ. As for this person who is no longer answering your PMs, I suggest you call him out so that others don't end up in the same situation...:smh:

I just had confirmation that CRAZEFL is a fraud store. I shipped back the shoes I bought from them since they took waaayyyy too long to ship. And they never refunded. No replies to emails or whatever. I would never buy from this store again, even though they have a promotion or sales. Crazy store really I think thats why they named their store CRAZE.

I just had confirmation that CRAZEFL is a fraud store. I shipped back the shoes I bought from them since they took waaayyyy too long to ship. And they never refunded. No replies to emails or whatever. I would never buy from this store again, even though they have a promotion or sales. Crazy store really I think thats why they named their store CRAZE.

Repped.
Sorry to hear that bro, i have heard alot of horror stories about the place but that takes the cake. Ive thought about buying from them too. Preciate the heads up. Hope you get your money back, did you pay with paypal?

Repped.
Sorry to hear that bro, i have heard alot of horror stories about the place but that takes the cake. Ive thought about buying from them too. Preciate the heads up. Hope you get your money back, did you pay with paypal?

Yeah I paid via paypal. I shipped the shoes back via UPS. It shows delivered, now he won't answer my emails.

Yeah I paid via paypal. I shipped the shoes back via UPS. It shows delivered, now he won't answer my emails.
Damn. I'm sorry about that, bruh. Your best bet is to file a paypal claim at this point. They don't even have a working website. I stayed away from that ish after all of the horror stories. I even pulled up the shop on google maps one time, and it looked seedy as hell. Hope you get your money back. It seems as if the store is going under or already has went under. 

Got my pair today and it looks and feels incredible in person. But to those that got their pair, did yall receive the extra tongue tag or was it only an in-store exclusive?

For those of you that were looking for hanon's below 350, this guy on ebay has good sizes for 320 shipped. Hop on it. Not my listing. 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASICS-GEL-LYTE-3-III-X-HANON-TIGER-LYTE-NIGHT-H51TK-4949-kith-ronnie-fieg-new/231767448156?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3Dab7580f4c5cd48b38eb1acb43babe200%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D191753650428

Edit: Looks likes the prices have went up. Must be someone's listing that's a member or lurking, or it could have been just one size that was 320.

Only the sz13 was 320 shipped....
Still looking for my sz9.5
Thanks for info though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom