Asics Love?!? Where is it?

impatiently waiting for my pairs.
Plural? 
eek.gif

How's the sizing on the Gel 3 Coca? I wear 12-12US in Adidas and 12.5 in Nike. I got a 13, but afraid it might be too big. Not sure if 12 would have worked better. 

I do have wide feet, for what is worth

I'm hot. My sbtg tracking had an alert as undeliverable as adressed. Now I'm in the middle of a chase trying to get it before they send it back. Smfh.

Last edited:
Now people are saying that Money Times are releasing WW? 

I broke down and ordered them 3 days ago because people were saying that they are exclusive to United Arrows...

I guess worst case scenario I end up paying 80€ more that way, but I really didn't want to miss out on those

Oh damn bruh that sucks.
It's stupid as hell. Nobody knows a thing and they told me to wait and see what the tracking updates to. Unbe*******lievable. What makes me the most mad is that I paid with paypal and I'm verified. How can you jack up my address when it is right there.

Last edited:
I'm hot. My sbtg tracking had an alert as undeliverable as adressed. Now I'm in the middle of a chase trying to get it before they send it back. Smfh.
I think there is something wrong with USPS tracking... I've sent out a few shoes and although I confirmed that they were delivered the status is showing undeliverables as addressed... Hopefully you have the same experience

Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from EB.... seen lots of people got theirs already!

Have I missed the boat on the St Alfred Vs at retail? (I need a 12.5) I've been looking around but can't find them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom