Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thoughts ?

Evryne knows Oneness is a shady shop
Been done with them since they flaked on backdooring me a pair of sneakers.
mean.gif
roll.gif
 I've never had a pair backdoored. I wish i could have though, it would have probably saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up @mykoh  

My COD payment didn't go through, hours ago my size was still available on the mita website. I'll just wait for a WW release, my CC information was going through for one reason or another. Dunno if putting in my debit information has an effect vs CC. I'll be slightly butthurt if there is no WW, but I'm more worried about finals this coming week...

lmao can list out thousands of bad experience with oneness. Recently, they canceled my order by emailing me "cancellation upon your request" and charged $5 restocking fee. like I didnt even ask for cancellation and they did this. I was blown away.

Also heard they are backdooring black 750s
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Any of you have wide feet?  Having tried two gel lyte iii's recently in my normal size (11) I'm thinking about going 11.5 for the karaokes because the midfoot feels quite snug at times.  Thanks for any advice.
I have wide (and flat) feet. My normal size is 11 as well, and I have gone for 11.5 on Gel Lyte 3s and 5s.

Sorry to hear that but you're not the first to have a bad experience with ONENESS

And what's funny someone here in NT will get their feelings hurt with this kind of feedback as they see their shop - if he works for them - as being perfect and has great customer service.

Have you gotten a PM yet from them? LOL

Nah I haven't received a PM because they know not to contact me. Sorry MFs.

I stopped worrying about oneness after I heard they do some crazy invoice tactics. Raising prices through emails and whatnot. Sorry to hear about it bds, hopefully you can cancel from the other store

Store should be closed. Very lame right there man.

A while back oneness had different prices listed on the website vs instore price for the mt580 canadian tuxedos. I believe they didn't allow online orders for them so I called them and the actual price was $240. I ended up buying them for $240+ from an ebay seller haha.

Smart move.

Evryne knows Oneness is a shady shop

Wish I knew. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and hope people do the right thing. Won't ever do business again.

Been done with them since they flaked on backdooring me a pair of sneakers. :smh:

Lol. Are you part of the problem?

Moral of story, ONENESS is some chicken s***. Do not use them.

Last edited:
any of you guys wear diff size in the gl3 and gl5? and the gl3 and gel respector are built on the same mid sole correct?

any of you guys wear diff size in the gl3 and gl5? and the gl3 and gel respector are built on the same mid sole correct?

A few go .5 up glv, most stat same size

Correct, same outsole similar midsole the heal cup is slightly different

A few go .5 up glv, most stat same size

Correct, same outsole similar midsole the heal cup is slightly different
issue for me is i fit gel respectors size 10. but 10 in glv is little longer than i prefer thinking of ordering a 9.5 to try.  safe to assume the respectors should fit same/similar to gl3?

issue for me is i fit gel respectors size 10. but 10 in glv is little longer than i prefer thinking of ordering a 9.5 to try.  safe to assume the respectors should fit same/similar to gl3?

By and large yes, for me the respector is just slightly roomier/wider in the toe.

we will see. i purchased it in mita sneakers via rakuten. will update if successful[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If they weren't going to have a WW release, I would probably order from there as well. How much was it after shipping?

If they weren't going to have a WW release, I would probably order from there as well. How much was it after shipping?

retail was ¥17820 around $147 no shipping cost was indicated yet. i assume it will come out around 170-180 with shipping.

retail was ¥17820 around $147 no shipping cost was indicated yet. i assume it will come out around 170-180 with shipping.

Not bad at all since the yen is so weak. I think it'll be the same price in the US, so maybe I should pull the trigger now. Mind PM'ing me the link? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom