Asics Love?!? Where is it?

went to check out on the 9 and it sold out... got an 8.5 coming anyway (more than this price :frown: )

Would probably have to pay customs on HB orders, them coming from HK an all (if you're in the UK)

Last edited:
Its only $155 shipped to the US? They still charge custom fees??? Thought anything over $200 right??

Last edited:
Not for everyone but i think they are BEEEEAAUtiful 
smokin.gif

truth, i wouldn't know about the UK. 

did you get hit w fees from the Japanese packages too? 
None, I ask them to mark down.  Some US stores like Kith and Oneness mark down which is good, but majority of oversea places don't so have to factor in the extra ££.  Its great US customs only charge you if over $200, wish we had something as nice as that lol

if you use a shipping service, you should be good. but if you use your US address then you might get cancel just cause mita doesnt ship to the US.  please update us with what happens....

Update: Mita cancelled my order saying that they can't process my cc. Probably will try using a shipping service.

Hahaha these reseller mane... I offered a dude 390$ for some Hanon (which is too much in my eyes), which he denied. Now he messaging me 5 days later asking if i still want them... He can keep his Purple and Blue shoes now. The greed is real out here. Moral of the story these can be had in the next 10-15 days. (New York dudes trying to pay rent)

greedy mofos, was tempted to pay resell for a 11 too but had one look and decided I don't need them that bad. lol

Finding a 12 or 13 Hanon is crazy hard and insanely expensize. Great shoe but not worth much over retail.

Back
Top Bottom