Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For a client

just messing with you
certain individuals one here talk too crazy thinking it's sweet which is why I gotta respond a tad hostile, it's all cool bro. Not even reselling, didn't know using someone's money to buy something in a store for them to save on fees was reselling :lol:

anyone own these? trying to find out how strong the orange is. one seller list it as navy/sand another navy/orange. anyone has them would appreciate your opinion on the brightness of the orange/sand. i want them but if more orange than sand i will never hear end of them being "gator" colors.

yeah i know, i was not planning on it. i scored a pair on release day. was just looking thru respectors on ebay.

its sad that the black widows which were supposedly limited to 250 pair are all over ebay. probably 75% of the widows sold are being resold. would be nice if there was a way to only sell to ppl that were 100% buying them to rock them.

i remember earlier this year i think the nike sb atlas release would only sell one pair per customer and had to be your shoe size. if they were out of your size you could not buy. its not 100% fool proff but at least trying to make sure whoever bought was going to rock.

Back
Top Bottom