Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What are the chances that these are dope?

Given the BDGA collab history id say 2% chance.
They drop the worst collabs imo. The last good one was the almost all black Corageous with some dark teal hits, but with so many bad ones theyve got to be due for a banger soon lol. Hopefully this is it.

Last edited:
Given the BDGA collab history id say 2% chance.
They drop the worst collabs imo. The last good one was the almost all black Corageous with some dark teal hits, but with so many bad ones theyve got to be due for a banger soon lol. Hopefully this is it.
They've done some real good collabs. That was a long time ago tho unfortunately

WOW!

I may be able to bless an NTer later today...Hang tight.

Ok fellas...

Sz 9. PM.

^That 10.5 fitting you perfectly? I got a 10 I need to swap.

Yeah, there's a little bit of wiggle room in the toe box but they fit perfect since I have wide feet. Definitely keeping these. It's very hard to find a size 11 (28.5 in Asics sizing). I think I've seen only 2 pairs on the bay and they both sold at $375-$400. I missed out on the pre-orders but I'm content with paying $265 shipped after seeing resell prices.

Hahaha these reseller mane... I offered a dude 390$ for some Hanon (which is too much in my eyes), which he denied. Now he messaging me 5 days later asking if i still want them... He can keep his Purple and Blue shoes now. The greed is real out here. Moral of the story these can be had in the next 10-15 days. (New York dudes trying to pay rent)

Local guy wanted $410 for a 10.5. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
On the hunt for them Overkill joints that dropped earlier this year. Trying to stay under $300. Is it possible?

Evryne knows Oneness is a shady shop

What are the chances that these are dope? Also bet it's a respector
IF the colours are similar to this picture, I think I may like them. Really like anything earth toned, sand layers are right up my alley, if these are similar, I'm in.

Just got shipping conf from hypebeast on the sand layers that dropped today! Can't wait to get them in hand!

Back
Top Bottom