Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics Gel-Lyte V x Mita Sneakers (Japan) - Dried Rose

Lace it up!

Lace it tight...

Tempted by EB's but don't know how much wear theyll get.

Also what the feig preorders for $800-$900 on some sites... These dudes have to be kidding right? What The's are the worst 25th release this year.

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Tempted by EB's but don't know how much wear theyll get.

Also what the feig preorders for $800-$900 on some sites... These dudes have to be kidding right? What The's are the worst 25th release this year.
The WTFs are hideous.

They look like RF made love to himself and those shoes were birthed. And people are still going crazy over them.

The WTFs are hideous.

They look like RF made love to himself and those shoes were birthed. And people are still going crazy over them.

He IS paying homage to himself, so not too far off from the truth.

Last edited:

The toe wrap writing/imprint is 
nthat.gif

Didn't know that was on those.
actually he is charging 20 usd for ID service (6 letter limit per side). i guess you can email him if your want it in with order.

Last edited:
The WTFs are hideous.

The mismatch is just awful. He should have just done 2 pairs.
I never truly understood the RF hype until now.
People will buy anything he puts out.

actually he is charging 20 usd for ID service (6 letter limit per side). i guess you can email him if your want it in with order.
Oh thats cool I guess. Thought it was like the mita pair with the Lightning bolt on the toe.

Same one. They were on the home page.
thanks for clarifying
No worries

those RF mismatch is out of this world. the quality looks dope but cant wear different shoes.
Shoe is literally a display piece IMO.  Cool for that, horrible for wear. I would say it's because I'm too old to wear mismatched shoes, then I think, I wouldn't have done it in my teens or early 20s either.

Back
Top Bottom