Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I unDS my EBs yesterday. I am a fan of these, they are butter! i was glad there was no hype.

is there a rd for that international drop?

why is everything i want coming out this weekend. Urghh im going to have to pass on them and not by choice urghhh

What else is dropping this weekend that you're gunning for? Concepts?

I would definitely grab these SBTG's. They're really dope in hand, and the option to ID is a plus. Wish I was able to ID mine when I got them on Kickslab

I'm just trying to buy the EBs without the stupid box :lol:

Hope I can grab SBTG tonight :nerd:

What else is dropping this weekend that you're gunning for? Concepts?

I would definitely grab these SBTG's. They're really dope in hand, and the option to ID is a plus. Wish I was able to ID mine when I got them on Kickslab
its not just shoes that im after. It's clothing i have my eye on. Last minute gifts and just life and general. I will sadly have to pass on the SBTG and it sucks knowing that seals the deal that i'll probably never have em. #cantcatchemall

Can someone outline what exactly is going on with the sbgt tonight? - I can read english fine, but for whatever reason.. I am missing this. 

Going online tonight - 10:30 new york time

Order - with option to personally ID your pair via email?

150 usd plus 50 shipping, plus 20 if you want the ID?

Am I right? - shipping to canada hopefully works out 

$200 for those SBTG's. Isn't resale around that much anyway ?

Edit: seems to be going for around $300

Last edited:
Can someone outline what exactly is going on with the sbgt tonight? - I can read english fine, but for whatever reason.. I am missing this. 

Going online tonight - 10:30 new york time
Order - with option to personally ID your pair via email?
150 usd plus 50 shipping, plus 20 if you want the ID?

Am I right? - shipping to canada hopefully works out 

bro, you got the release time correct. after you placed your order just msg mark ong aka mr sbtg if he will do the costume id with your order. its not a guarantee if he will do that with your pair. the shoes probably will cost around 155 usd plus 50 usd shipping. he charges 20 usd for costume id with 6 letter limit per side.

bro, you got the release time correct. after you placed your order just msg mark ong aka mr sbtg if he will do the costume id with your order. its not a guarantee if he will do that with your pair. the shoes probably will cost around 155 usd plus 50 usd shipping. he charges 20 usd for costume id with 6 letter limit per side.
Thank you sir!! Repped! 

I want to but I also want the SBTG, ronnies, EBs, and it's yeezy szn again soon.. :smh:

what a time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom