Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my Clots in yesterday in the sand cw.
Somehow I didn't know they had a leather liner but it is :nthat:  
Does anyone know if there's going to be a ww release? 
I want to try and get the lavendar pair as well.

Asia only release from what we know

Got me 24kilates in, damn joints had the oil spill inside :smh:

Gonna try and get a discount from 24kilates for this, and will probably put the dark green laces in em.

Got me 24kilates in, damn joints had the oil spill inside :smh:

Gonna try and get a discount from 24kilates for this, and will probably put the dark green laces in em.

good thing it didnt mess up the shoes and it wasnt held by customs for olive oil inside the package [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Got me 24kilates in, damn joints had the oil spill inside
mean.gif

This would be prime example of Doing Too much with packaging. Could of kept that extra ish and gave me better price on the shoes.... Ah well I am waiting for the 24K Le Coq... yall can have those asics.

good thing it didnt mess up the shoes and it wasnt held by customs for olive oil inside the package [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
yup, At Least That Didn't happen. Also this 11.5 is fitting a little tight :smh:
This shoe becoming a nightmare lol

This would be prime example of Doing Too much with packaging. Could of kept that extra ish and gave me better price on the shoes.... Ah well I am waiting for the 24K Le Coq... yall can have those asics.

yea I kinda need those joints too. Do they drop in the US or will I have to cop internationally again?

Anyone here esp from the UK who gets stuff marked down for customs ever get called by customs asking **** like how much you payed and that they have clearly opened the box and ****? I think I got by but I didn't know the exact number they put on it.

Back
Top Bottom