Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how do they fit btw compare to other asics?

Well I only have the GLIII 3 lies to compare to and I went TTS with both shoes. I do agree that the tongue on the sand layers feels a little restrictive like someone else said, but its workable and I still have enough room so that it's not too uncomfortable.

For those who have sand layers in hand...Does the suede on toe cap look super smooth or does it have any small rough/scratchy parts on it, especially near the outsole? 

Pardon for the repost but here are better pics:

Maybe just me because I own the real pair of Diadoras but these custom asics to make Castellers and Saturday Specials are pure booty. Would never rock them no matter how close/good they look.

Maybe just me because I own the real pair of Diadoras but these custom asics to make Castellers and Saturday Specials are pure booty. Would never rock them no matter how close/good they look.
Your buggin. These are dope. And I have the "real" ones too

Does anyone have pictures of the Hanon Solstice and Footpatrol Squad with the laces swapped to the ones they provided?

Roger that. Thanks fellas, repped. Seems like we can all agree its the suede and not scratches/bad flaws 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Asics suede is crap. I need to cop 6 pairs to get a clean smooth one
As much as I love the colourway of the sand layers, the construction is very poor. Stitching is awful, and I noticed the same thing with the earlier monkey time GLV too

Back
Top Bottom