Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My Sandlayers from HALS have finally shipped
pimp.gif
Nice. Called them yesterday and they told me mine got canceled cause apparently they were short on the order from Asics. They said they had 70 pairs which is a lot. 

I have a feeling mine was one of the only ones to US on that size hence the cancelation since I literarily checked out in 10 seconds or less.

so my question is, why ? the motive ?
they refunded a couple of hours later - so it wasn't intended to defraud a buyer.
I just couldn't figure it out. and my guess is all of those other 19 buyers got refunded as well.
Maybe to build *fake* rep and track record setup to eventually scam someone big. dk 

Looking back, ive actually bought from this guy before, he posted the lights and shadows in error at below retail before they even released. took the listing down pretty quickly but i still ordered and he fulfilled for the reduced price. with that being said i would guess he is legit, but all those completed WTF listings are bizarre 

Nice. Called them yesterday and they told me mine got canceled cause apparently they were short on the order from Asics. They said they had 70 pairs which is a lot. 

I have a feeling mine was one of the only ones to US on that size hence the cancelation since I literarily checked out in 10 seconds or less.

Sorry to hear that. Which size were you trying to get?

My Sandlayers from HALS have finally shipped :pimp:
What size did you order?
No shipping confirmation for me, but card was charged and status says fulfilled. With 70 pairs though, thats agood amount of pairs compared to these 1 size runs that most stores got.

Maybe to build *fake* rep and track record setup to eventually scam someone big. dk 

Looking back, ive actually bought from this guy before, he posted the lights and shadows in error at below retail before they even released. took the listing down pretty quickly but i still ordered and he fulfilled for the reduced price. with that being said i would guess he is legit, but all those completed WTF listings are bizarre 
if you look at this sellers listing would you say there is a trend???? Like maybe affiliated with whatever brand shows up the most…plus location, it don't take much to piece this one together does it fellas?

What size did you order?
No shipping confirmation for me, but card was charged and status says fulfilled. With 70 pairs though, thats agood amount of pairs compared to these 1 size runs that most stores got.

Size 11. Yeah I'm glad they had that many pairs, otherwise I probably would have struck out. I received an email with my tracking number about two days ago and just now this morning there is activity showing on my tracking.

I think he's saying it's Bait LA eBay account...

Let's be real, every sneaker store/boutique/whatever you want to call them does sketchy stuff with their inventory especially when it's something limited. Whether it be the owner or workers they take pairs, sell to friends, sell to resellers, back door pairs and sell on eBay. Just the nature of the 'sneaker community.' I don't blame people since they take the easy money with resell prices where they are today. Brands don't care and as it helps them become more popular when people are paying crazy prices for their sneakers. Just sucks for the regular collector.

Let's be real, every sneaker store/boutique/whatever you want to call them does sketchy stuff with their inventory especially when it's something limited. Whether it be the owner or workers they take pairs, sell to friends, sell to resellers, back door pairs and sell on eBay. Just the nature of the 'sneaker community.' I don't blame people since they take the easy money with resell prices where they are today. Brands don't care and as it helps them become more popular when people are paying crazy prices for their sneakers. Just sucks for the regular collector.
Bangarang Peter!! I think a lot of stores probably have ebay fronts to get rid of the sheet that sits…I'd say the stores that don't put limited stock on ebay backdoor to some to homies or do both…they got that shoe privilege tho so they have the ability to do that, who is gonna take some of that power/privilege back and give it to the people? Bernie Bernie Bernie…lol i got lost there..

Bangarang Peter!! I think a lot of stores probably have ebay fronts to get rid of the sheet that sits…I'd say the stores that don't put limited stock on ebay backdoor to some to homies or do both…they got that shoe privilege tho so they have the ability to do that, who is gonna take some of that power/privilege back and give it to the people? Bernie Bernie Bernie…lol i got lost there..

Trump will fix everything

Trump will fix everything
Mos d…lol unless your poor, a women or any kind of racial or ethnic minority or lead an alternative sexual lifestyle…but the rich straight white men who have gotten nothing in the past will now be granted the power we never had…its about time smh

Back
Top Bottom