Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone seen any Footpatrol 25th Anniversary in a 9.5 at a decent price? I've been looking for months and there ain't squat even on eBay. My size doesn't even pop up and don't even recall seeing it since I started searching. Even better if they're in SoCal. I have my normal size GL3 10 and would trade for the same in a 9.5. 

TIA

I have a sz10.5 i will swap for your 10? Haha i could really use that 10.

I sold some size 12 koi's a while ago. The shape/appearance was more like a ghetto cruise ship. The ship has sailed for a size 9. Koi feebay prices are insane.

Edit: I dig the RCs, that third lace might be promising on other ish.

Last edited:

Anyone seen any Footpatrol 25th Anniversary in a 9.5 at a decent price? I've been looking for months and there ain't squat even on eBay. My size doesn't even pop up and don't even recall seeing it since I started searching. Even better if they're in SoCal. I have my normal size GL3 10 and would trade for the same in a 9.5. 

TIA
I have a sz10.5 i will swap for your 10? Haha i could really use that 10.
You find that 9.5 and we can do a "3 team deal". Unfortunately, going with a 10.5 would only may my endeavor that much harder. 

RC look nice. Same color as my geminis so ill pass on the blue. I wonder if the black and greys will be the same design just a different color or if they will be totally different. 

reigning champs?
Nubuck and fleece I'm in. Just hope the other two cw suck
I've heard I have a enough blue shoes a few times. Then I started straightening my shoes and I too have too many blue shoes
laugh.gif
. Regardless, I'd still cop and just sell of something else if the RC's are nice enough.

Last edited:
You guys think these are worth picking up for dirt cheap? Thinking I can fix them up with some Jason Markk.

MMK5yTifTnSca8AygoOZ
1ASriynZR2it5zxDWSP8
hcgFpuIURGeZuFt5p5K1
kOwew9rSHzv0e6iVohdQ
UgYlhnOEQw6hvg2VNGIR

Last edited:
You guys think these are worth picking up for dirt cheap? Thinking I can fix them up with some Jason Markk.

Maybe if they are dirt cheap...Typically i would warn you from using JM to clean suede (it kills the smooth nap and can cause dye to run) and instead recommend a suede eraser but these are so beat JM can hardly hurt em haha. 

Maybe if they are dirt cheap...Typically i would warn you from using JM to clean suede (it kills the smooth nap and can cause dye to run) and instead recommend a suede eraser but these are so beat JM can hardly hurt em haha. 
Agreed. Always a suede eraser for the first effort, but those look beyond "saving." Maybe you can bring them back to 5/10 instead of 1/10000.

^^ Damn, any NY homies wanna help me out?

My boy stopped by Nicekicks yesterday but they were out of my size in both.

Too bad I'm not in NY right now.  Friend was going to check for me but can't go until tmr.  Guess they'll be gone by then

Back
Top Bottom