Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally! I filed a PayPal claim because it had been almost 2 months without delivery (last scan was customs) and then Kicks Lab gave PayPal a totally different tracking number than I got (odd). Tracking the new number led to my post office who had it sitting there for weeks and never left me a notice.

Finally! I filed a PayPal claim because it had been almost 2 months without delivery (last scan was customs) and then Kicks Lab gave PayPal a totally different tracking number than I got (odd). Tracking the new number led to my post office who had it sitting there for weeks and never left me a notice.

Good and bad. Same thing happened to me with my Air Max Corks. Sivasdescalzo.com gave PP a different tracking number so they couldn't track anything either. My shoes showed up like almost a month later and i got my money back as well. It definitely made up for the wait.

Idk how late but these blacks look good rose gold and atmos mash-up with the colorway and sole speckling
And if I was still into light blue sneaker these would be dope
did they sell out of those crystal blue respectors already? they posted them 4 days ago but i can not find them on their site

Gave in and paid resale for size 13 Sand Layer. $260, a bit more than I wanted. Now I just need to sell all my SBTGs to make up for it. 

I know this is an Asics thread but Saucony GR's are superior to Asics GR's in every way. I own the Whiskey (wheat) shadow 6000 and the quality is good and the materials are excellent. Just my opinion of course.

YUP. My Saucony GRs look like collabs next to GR Asics.

I know this is an Asics thread but Saucony GR's are superior to Asics GR's in every way. I own the Whiskey (wheat) shadow 6000 and the quality is good and the materials are excellent. Just my opinion of course.
i don't disagree one bit, the only thing that stopped me from copping the whiskeys were the sandlayers...but i was just confused as to how they would come out wit the exact same colors from top to bottom a month or two after saucony
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Huh, I was just able to cop the Latigo Bay 50/50 GLVs for $73 shipped from All Sole in the UK. I googled them just to get the model # and they showed up on my "shopping" results bar and the only pair they had left was my size. I was actually thinking of blowing $$$ on the Fieg Diamond Sagas but I always wanted these more anyway. Even got 4% back from ebates on it... 
:nthat:
I totally agree latigo bay are way better then diamonds supply collab. Nice find.

those top glv look like consolation prize for those that could not cop sand layers lol
lolz I agree... I think Asics has a knack for copying some collabs.  There were those GR sample leatherbacks posted a while back but too bad they never ended up releasing them.

Back
Top Bottom