Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is that inner liner sweatpant material?? that would be dope. Love reigning champ clothes so navy and grey are a cop

I'm loving the navy and the grey..but the alt. laces in the black are looking [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

the zig-zag stitching is RCs thing. you can see it on the heel panel. 
Oh I see. Thanks.

In the pic of the grey pair it looks like the zig-zag stiching is under the stripes and on the split tongue as well.

Last edited:
Aside from the quality (which looks amazing) they just look like a GR pack. Blue pair is the best and I'll try if the price is right. Definitely passing if they are gonna be ~25th Anni money ($180+)
I always like a sleek unperforated toebox.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get the greys and maybe the navy. The price drop comment was just sarcastic, right? I am unaware of any Asics "price drops" asides from the sand layers/atmos. Not a big fan of unperfed toe boxes especially with Asics quality suede and the inevitable creasing. Unperfed toe boxes do look cleaner initially.

Looks like a EU release is soon, hoping a US release is not far behind. Overkill pricing them at about $160USD

Not all collabs need to pop. Some of us want a lowkey high quality sneaker

I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I just hope they are $160-$170 or so.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to get the greys and maybe the navy. The price drop comment was just sarcastic, right? I am unaware of any Asics "price drops" asides from the sand layers/atmos. Not a big fan of unperfed toe boxes especially with Asics quality suede and the inevitable creasing. Unperfed toe boxes do look cleaner initially.
No joke. 

Seems like a lot of pairs are in the $130 range so I'm just hoping RC aren't 180+.

Back
Top Bottom