Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so there's a European store that's selling the mitas...just got through with an order confirmation, but no size, assuming they'll cancel on me but it's worth a shot...if anyone wants to try DM and I'll send you the site...

Edit - it does say in store first, but it allows you to add to cart and checkout

Last edited:
so there's a European store that's selling the mitas...just got through with an order confirmation, but no size, assuming they'll cancel on me but it's worth a shot...if anyone wants to try DM and I'll send you the site...

Edit - it does say in store first, but it allows you to add to cart and checkout

DM sent... Thanks!

Big up to you for this. It's worth a shot. I just tried for mine.

the extremely slim chance you had of getting an order though went up in flames with the charity pm's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom