Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like packers will drop all 3 colorways online 12 noon

Emailed RC and they said the collection would be dropping at 12:01 on Saturday on their website.

Last edited:
Noon or midnight?
from the email form customer service

Hi Allen, thanks for getting in touch. The entire Reigning champ x Asics collaboration will be available this Saturday, February 20th at 12:01am PST. If you’re local to Vancouver, our flagship store will also be releasing the collection, and will open for 10:00am PST.

Best,

from the email form customer service

Hi Allen, thanks for getting in touch. The entire Reigning champ x Asics collaboration will be available this Saturday, February 20th at 12:01am PST. If you’re local to Vancouver, our flagship store will also be releasing the collection, and will open for 10:00am PST.

Best,
So 3am EST? 

Lame.

Great info though!

Last edited:
The cons of being on the east side, late night drops.

Regarding feature's cs, my cart got glitched during the sand layer release and ended up with a pair of EB karaokes with a no return policy. I had to keep pushing them to give me a refund due to their site's mishap, but they were only able to give me store credit in the form of a gift card minus shipping. I'm not entirely happy with how they resolved the issue, but at least they tried to make it right and that's what matters I guess.

I hope you're prepared to catch my slander when ever I feel upset
laugh.gif
just jokin around
it will only be rough if i fail. and there probably wont be any going back to sleep after that
laugh.gif

Like I said, the 10 I've got coming is you're if I can grab a 9.5.

You didnt eat at oneness today?

man, i emailed them last night sayin i was looking for a 10 im navy, went to sleep since it was 1030 and didnt expect a response. They got back to me at 1130 asking me what color/size I wanted and would send an invoice. I woke up at 630, responded again and then nothing. meanwhile remy remy over here :lol:

:lol:
Like I said, the 10 I've got coming is you're if I can grab a 9.5.

appreciate the look out man

Last edited:
I hope you're prepared to catch my slander when ever I feel upset
laugh.gif
just jokin around
it will only be rough if i fail. and there probably wont be any going back to sleep after that
Usually feature and sneaker politics drop releases stuff friday midnight.  So maybe keep an eye out.

FYI: sneakerpolitics is asking 170...and i'm awaiting price from RC directly

Features shipping is stupid fast also.  Caught the papercuts on the restock on sunday and i had it at my door in NY on monday.

Back
Top Bottom