Asics Love?!? Where is it?

really appreciate the lookout guys. ya'll make me want to just go after a 9.5 now :lol:

I have no idea why im acting this way about these. I've never had a problem missing out, but these are just calling me

They Will be 180 CAD on RC site...that is a GREAT deal!

fiinneeee, I guess I can just stay up late and play some 2K for that price, guess oneness did charge a markup

Last edited:
$180 CAD = $130 US.

Who was the dude who laughed at my suggestion that RC will follow the recent low price collabs from Asics?

nerd.gif

really appreciate the lookout guys. ya'll make me want to just go after a 9.5 now
laugh.gif

I have no idea why im acting this way about these. I've never had a problem missing out, but these are just calling me
fiinneeee, I guess I can just stay up late and play some 2K for that price, guess oneness did charge a markup
If you somehow end up with a 9.5 I will totally trade with you.

really appreciate the lookout guys. ya'll make me want to just go after a 9.5 now :lol:

these RC got me acting all crazy too. I hit up my connect in singapore when they released there. I was about to pay 250 for 1 pair including shipping, goodbthing he convienced me to wait

I got a 10 of gray or navy for 160 incld shipping.

Im def going to get up for the RV site release. At that price you cant beat that!

thanks mane tryin to cop for my girl,i like the j Crews over these tho.might cop the eb for 150 if too if icant get these for her

i will be up all night since this weekend is full of releases from Adidas.... and other stores.

Last edited:

Noon or midnight?
from the email form customer service

Hi Allen, thanks for getting in touch. The entire Reigning champ x Asics collaboration will be available this Saturday, February 20th at 12:01am PST. If you’re local to Vancouver, our flagship store will also be releasing the collection, and will open for 10:00am PST.

Best,
Guess my saturday is getting started really early this weekend 
sick.gif

Last edited:
If i dont eat on rc website... I will prob grab them off at my local bait.

Last edited:
If I can't cop from RC for $130, I'm most likely passing. Trying to keep this year as light as possible

$180 CAD = $130 US.

Who was the dude who laughed at my suggestion that RC will follow the recent low price collabs from Asics?

nerd.gif
I was the one who thought your comment was sarcastic, didn't take into account currency conversions. No hate, I was just skeptical. I wonder if US shops will sell for the same price.

Still thinking if I should grab that black RC or wait it out for another black pair that will be releasing in the future. Mmmm

Back
Top Bottom